Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

NC it has literally takes thousands of dollars to do it...and great members like you make it possible.

i think maybe you guys should make a sign on the front page reading'' urgent, if 2000 dollars not raised by next sunday, this site will no longer exsist. people may not feel as urgent to donate because maybe they dont think a site like this will just close down. if people see how urgent it really is, maybe people will start to donate at a faster pace.

I will donate as soon as my next pay check comes, as I've been on this site a long time and it's always been a great site.

With finheaven's popularity and activity I would think there must be some more ways to raise money other than straight up member donations, perhaps some type of fundraiser or further advertising endeavors, possibly even work something out with the Miami Dolphins themselves.... I know they need help selling tickets and maybe if Finheaven members were to buy tickets and give the referral credit to this site, finheaven could make money like that...

just some random ideas but I'm sure there must be something we can do!!!

On the fundraiser front I'm sure it would be possible to produce some type of Finheaven brand clothing, accessories, or anything members would be interested in buying. It would be as simple as designing the product and then calling a production company and arranging the production. When that's completed you would just have to connect with a local flea market or small retailer where people could buy the products... I have a few family members who are extremely adept at all types of levels of business, and if you want I'm sure I could convince them to call you and share some ideas.

If you don't want to go as far as a product line, there are a ton of other ways to make some quick money...

Organize and host a Dolphins party... Advertise it many months in advance. Charge a moderate fee for entrance.... Get on the phones and start making things like this happen. Talk to one of the lesser known dolphins' players' agent. Get them to make an appearence at the party. Have good food and good music and you could even make it an annual or quarterly type party, events like this can make you a lot of money very fast, it's just the matter of the finheaven brass getting on the organization part of it. I'm sure there are PLENTY more members who would be interested in coming to something like this and paying a fee to enter, rather than just donating out of their pockets for nothing. And yet the goal is the same.... remember you have to spend money to really make money. Let me know if you need help with anything...

The donations of the members would make a perfect start up loan as well.... I really think you guys need to take advantage of finheaven's popularity.

quick question. if we donate, and the money isnt raised, and finheaven is shut down, will finheaven refund all the donations? not saying im would donate, but its a valid question. the fundraising idea is a great one too. ill donate today.

If we were to shut down then yes we would refund. But I think we can avoid that.

quick question. if we donate, and the money isnt raised, and finheaven is shut down, will finheaven refund all the donations? not saying im would donate, but its a valid question. the fundraising idea is a great one too. ill donate today.

Actually merchandise is all part of the new business model we are putting together, we already have some merchandise in house that will go on sale in January. We have organized parties before the most successful one was a kick off party in New Jersey a couple years ago. No admission was charged.

We don't mind spending money to make money, in fact we are constantly spending to upgrade the site. In years past the site would crash after every game. We have now solidified the backend to make sure that doesn't happen.

Finally, we AGREE :-) we should be able to take advantage of FH popularity. The problem is the popularity outweighs the dedication of the fans. While thousands of people visit here every day and that drives our data costs up, only 40 people have donated on this drive. The mind set is that this is free entertainment, and they are willing to let others pay for it. We are restructuring our whole business model and I feel EXTREMELY confident that there will rarely be a need for us to do this.

Thank you for your great ideas and passion about helping. This is reflective of the members and fans I thought we had here. Feel free to PM me any other ideas you have.

-Matt

On the fundraiser front I'm sure it would be possible to produce some type of Finheaven brand clothing, accessories, or anything members would be interested in buying. It would be as simple as designing the product and then calling a production company and arranging the production. When that's completed you would just have to connect with a local flea market or small retailer where people could buy the products... I have a few family members who are extremely adept at all types of levels of business, and if you want I'm sure I could convince them to call you and share some ideas.

If you don't want to go as far as a product line, there are a ton of other ways to make some quick money...

Organize and host a Dolphins party... Advertise it many months in advance. Charge a moderate fee for entrance.... Get on the phones and start making things like this happen. Talk to one of the lesser known dolphins' players' agent. Get them to make an appearence at the party. Have good food and good music and you could even make it an annual or quarterly type party, events like this can make you a lot of money very fast, it's just the matter of the finheaven brass getting on the organization part of it. I'm sure there are PLENTY more members who would be interested in coming to something like this and paying a fee to enter, rather than just donating out of their pockets for nothing. And yet the goal is the same.... remember you have to spend money to really make money. Let me know if you need help with anything...

The donations of the members would make a perfect start up loan as well.... I really think you guys need to take advantage of finheaven's popularity.

Just donated $20. I dont have alot of cash, but considering how long I have been a member here and spent as much time as I have here also, its the least I can do.

Best of luck guys, hopefully you can pull through.

I've been here for a long time and I appreciate this place. I've made my donation....I hope Finheaven keeps going!

Matt, how about exploring the feasibility of setting up some affiliate participations with willing providers of fins and other sports gear, hospitality, travel suppliers, ticket services, game-day sports bars and whatever else may dovetail into the general Dolphins or game day experience. This would be contingent on them agreeing to extend a specified lower sales price or discount to FH members providing the purchase site is directly linked to from a special "FH Affiliates Goods & Services" section on here. Just a thought :idk:

Back
Top Bottom