Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

Merry christmas Mat and the rest of you boy's, gave you another $30 that makes me up to $50....no more please no more....lol.
Have a great day boy's, i did.

Not a big poster but I visit the site daily..glad to help the cause. Go Dolphins!

I know these are hard times for everyone and the holidays are tough. So it is so appreciated all that our fans are doing. We wouldn't reach out if it wasn't critical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fans we are about half way to our goal of what we need. Pease give to keep us here for you all offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we are about half way to our goal. Sadly over 2000 people have read this thread and only about 30 have donated...
It amazes me that so many visit so often but feel no need to help. :-(

we are about half way to our goal. Sadly over 2000 people have read this thread and only about 30 have donated...
It amazes me that so many visit so often but feel no need to help. :-(
i agree. i mean dont get me wrong, if people are having financial issues, thats one thing. im not going to knock someone if they have finanical issues.

but the truth is if you are able to visit this site frequently enough, which means you are paying a tv/internet bill monthly, since you need some type of service to access this site, i dont think its much to donate even 5 dollars.

i mean, its not like you guys are asking for peoples weekly paychecks here, 5-10-20 dollars, although i dont like to assume, but if someone is able to frequent this site often enough, im pretty sure they are not living on food stamps and dont have enough money to give 5 dollars even to a site they use daily.

please guys, this site is going to shutdown by jan 1st according to fin atic if we do not raise enough money, that means we will not be discussing the fins offseason, draft plans, next years team, no more lady lounge, regular lounge, arguing with jet fans, all great things this site brings, and half the people (myself included) will have to find something else to do during the time we spent on finheaven.

please, all we ask is 5 dollars even, no one is asking for your life savings here.

I wish I could tell you I think it is because everyone has money hardship. Fact is the prevailing thought is "let someone else pay". I really was hoping that by making this drive I could count on the spirit of our fans, and the loyalty of our 70,000 plus registered members. I didn't expect this to go this slowly and am really shocked our fans aren't rallying to keep this going...shame really.

I wish I could tell you I think it is because everyone has money hardship. Fact is the prevailing thought is "let someone else pay". I really was hoping that by making this drive I could count on the spirit of our fans, and the loyalty of our 70,000 plus registered members. I didn't expect this to go this slowly and am really shocked our fans aren't rallying to keep this going...shame really.
again, i dont mean to come along like a douche if it sounds like i am, but i feel that everyone on this site has at least 5 dollars they can donate.

i mean, 5 dollars is 2 slices of pizza and a drink, i dont think their is anyone on this site that is living on the streets. if im wrong, i apologize, its just donating even the smallest amount of money can make this site go on.

Dude you dont have to apologize. If 200 of our 70,000 registered members had this much passion we wouldn't even be talking about this... I thought more fans felt like you do...but they just aren't showing up.

-Matt

again, i dont mean to come along like a douche if it sounds like i am, but i feel that everyone on this site has at least 5 dollars they can donate.

i mean, 5 dollars is 2 slices of pizza and a drink, i dont think their is anyone on this site that is living on the streets. if im wrong, i apologize, its just donating even the smallest amount of money can make this site go on.

NC thank you for your generous $20 donation! Because you donated $20 or more, you now have VIP status. In addition to access to the VIP only forum you now get a Finheaven experience that is much faster and ad free!! A very improved fan experience. Also you will see at the bottom of your screen you can now instant chat other VIP members when you are online.

Thanks you again!

-Matt

Thanks for letting me know this. This is One of my favorite sites. Glad i could help.

NC thank you for your generous $20 donation! Because you donated $20 or more, you now have VIP status. In addition to access to the VIP only forum you now get a Finheaven experience that is much faster and ad free!! A very improved fan experience. Also you will see at the bottom of your screen you can now instant chat other VIP members when you are online.

Thanks you again!

-Matt
i actually noticed, it is much faster like that a lot

Glad i could do it. Wish I would have gave sooner. I guess I don't realize what it takes to keep a sight like this going. Thank you fin-atic for all you do and every other Miami fan that makes this happen.

Back
Top Bottom