Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

I will sign up again for VIP with another $18 or $20......Please keep this site going....

You guys are amazing... We are making a good dent. Let's keep it rolling and we can do this!

damn, i spend plenty of time on here, and after reading that this site may go away for good, i will deff donate. can i pay via credit card, or does it need to be paypal?

damn, i spend plenty of time on here, and after reading that this site may go away for good, i will deff donate. can i pay via credit card, or does it need to be paypal?

You pay with a credit card in paypal...

It's pretty easy and safe to setup.

This site is hands down one of the biggest and best message boards around! There has to be a way to get it paying for its self and your time Matt.

We may not agree on Jake Long, but I definitely agree with you on this. This is by far the best phins website out there.

OK since I donated fess up what did you do to Bumpus ;-)
We are only divulging that information to donors who pay $100 or more. It's a matter of national security

Aw ****, I only gave $50 ... I guess I'll just have to wait and see like the rest of y'all what happened to me. :idk:

Edit: Merry Christmas, Matt!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a member of finheaven for a looooong time. I was splitting my time between finheaven and phinzone back then which was 'absorbed' by finheaven. Remember that? Anyway, I know I don't post much, but I really value the service you guys bring to us all. It's time for me to contribute. I hope it helps. :)

Ah, a fellow former 'Zoner ... Man, that was a loooong time ago. :chuckle:

I don´t really like using Pay-Pal, can you guys send me an address so I can try and send my donation?

Straight Cash Homey

address sent! For anyone else who wants to mail payment instead please PM me and I will give you the address. Guys we are about half way to our goal....

The situation is critical and if you like coming here and you enjoy what we do GIVE TODAY! Even $5 the price of a beer helps. So...look at it this way...BUY FINHEAVEN A BEER!

But you really are just allowing us to stay on the air...

-Matt

Sent 20 your way. I visit this site almost everyday and don't want to lose it!

Thank you! We are in a tough spot and we really need great fans and members like you to help us keep this place up. The site is completley operated and owned by fans like you and we don't want to lose it... we need everyone's help! SAVE Finheaven!

Sent 20 your way. I visit this site almost everyday and don't want to lose it!

I've donated waaaaaaay back when this site was under different ownership and I'll continue to do so to keep the Miami Dolphins community alive. Unfortunately, XMas got the best of me this year and I'm kind of very low on funds until my holiday work bonus comes in on Tuesday. I look forward to helping out again soon. Until then, I hope we can continue to make Finheaven the best place for Dolphins fans to talk about our beloved (though sometimes frustrating :chuckle: ) team.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a joyful & prosperous 2012 to all! Go Dolphins! :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom