Fins looking to potentially trade X? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins looking to potentially trade X?

? ? ? ? ?
Thank you to ALL the 'Captain Obvious' in here, you make reading through posts painful. Also, not to be lost are the ones who make the call outs, ie about Omar (? ) which he's been called out since he was the Canes beat guy 20 years ago. Yup you called it....so this is for you.....? ? ? ? ?

76Lo.gif

Sad day for Blomar!!! He's once again stirring the pot. He must have thought he had the biggest nugget and couldn't help himself. I wonder where he got his information from. If True, He got what he deserved, plain and simple!!!

Last edited:
Sad day for Blomar!!! He's once again stirring the pot. He must have thought he had the biggest nugget and couldn't help himself. I wonder where he got his information from. He got what he deserved, plain and simple!!!
So, you're saying that "BREAKING NEWS" isn't a joke?

I'm positive it was an attempt at a joke. I don't twitter. Can you get in trouble for posting something like that?
That's the biggest problem with social media. It has been a source of misinformation and false rumors. Sometimes you fall for it and others not so much. There unfortunately isn't any sensorship of Twitter. It is a bad source. I follow all the Miami Dolphin reporters and bloggers for team info. They have their own sources. And are on point. They are also good for team and player analysis.

Back
Top Bottom