First 3 picks in 2021 draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First 3 picks in 2021 draft

Smith/Waddle
Harris
Friermuth
That would solve a lot of offensive problems. Just think how good Miami could be if they could run the ball better. Still have to find a way to stop the run better against the top teams.

Pitts is a fine specimen that put a ton of work in with Trask to be where he is.

Helluva catch radius and seems to find open areas quite nicely.

It would not surprise me if he is the first TE drafted.
Could he co-exist with Gesicki? I know neither are known for their blocking abilities. Looks like Tua is getting comfortable with Gesicki.

I love Pitts but Miami needs WR much more than a TE.

IF I could add WR AND Pitts I would not complain but i don't see that lining up.

Pitts is the first TE off the board with a real chance to go Top 10.

In an ideal world;

1a) LB - Parsons
1b) RB - Etienne
2a) C - Humphrey
2b) S - Holland

I hope we can pick up either Allen Robinson, Juju or Godwin in FA. I'd rather we get an experienced WR than an experienced RB.

We gonna have to get thru kc for the next 5 years at least and really that’s what we should be driving towards. And in order to do that we gonna have to score a ton of points. So skill talent will be at a premium. That’s about the only thing I can weigh relative to a micah parsons impact.

I don’t know if we ever will have that damn kc level scheme however. I’m hoping tua can be that offset in time.

Not exactly as you outlined it, but this is essentially the argument I’ve been making to those lobbying hard for Micah Parsons.

Offense rules the game today. And our Dolphins have to work very hard to drive the ball the length of the field. No consistent rush attack, not many explosive plays.

Addressing those shortcomings should be priority #1.

The defense sure could use a talent like Parsons (Who couldn’t?) but there’s more to work with on that side of the ball already.

The offense really needs some speed and horsepower added.

Devonta Smith
Alex Leatherwood
Najee Harris

Fixed it for you
I don’t think leatherwood will be there when we pick even with 1a. Dickerson I’m looking at center.

That's going to be exhausting.
What other priorities do you have for the team.
Priorities are filling the 53-men roster with blue chippers. Lack of standouts is particularly glaring at WR 2 through 5, and RB 1 and 2. Also at one of the LB spots. Then the depth on Oline.

Priorities are filling the 53-men roster with blue chippers. Lack of standouts is particularly glaring at WR 2 through 5, and RB 1 and 2. Also at one of the LB spots. Then the depth on Oline.
Ok so other than your analysis of QB we are in agreement. Just not sure why you hate Tua so much.
I hope you don't make it unbearable. I'm okay with drafting a qb later to backup and compete. But our 1st pick. Doesnt make sense.

Ok so other than your analysis of QB we are in agreement. Just not sure why you hate Tua so much.
I hope you don't make it unbearable. I'm okay with drafting a qb later to backup and compete. But our 1st pick. Doesnt make sense.
I do not hate Tua. I like Tua, But, he is the only QB under contract for next year. The reason for the priorities is to compete for superbowl, we are in a superbowl window. Same goal applies to QB position. We cannot have any uncertainty. For example, if Tua gets injured or if he starts playing badly. We cannot rely only on Tua. We must have another blue chip QB. That position is the most important thing. If we get a chance to draft a blue chip QB, Grier's gotta do it. We cannot pass up on a blue chip QB.

Back
Top Bottom