For once, I totally agree without Armando | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For once, I totally agree without Armando

15 of 32 teams in the league haven't won a Super Bowl since we last won ours.

yup, and 31 out of 32 won't win it this year either.

How many teams, other than us, are building towards that right now? Maybe or 4 or 5.

KC, Dallas, Baltimore, Philly, LAR, maybe Seattle? Maybe Houston but it's going to be hard to overcome losing 2-1's and 2. Maybe Arizona down the road? Maybe the Giants if Jones is the real deal?

I am just not a believer in Cleveland, Chicago, Buffalo or NYJ.

Everyone talks about New England but they can be ignored as far as I'm concerned. Tom Brady just won't be around long enough to interrupt what we have going on.

Kansas City is going to be the team at the top of the mountain going forward. We needed to create a team that could contend with them for the next decade.

My concern is do they have the right GM to pick the right players and the right coach to develop the players? Grier is an inhouse hire who has not been a member of a successful front office. Flores has never officially held the title of coordinator.

My concern is do they have the right GM to pick the right players and the right coach to develop the players? Grier is an inhouse hire who has not been a member of a successful front office. Flores has never officially held the title of coordinator.
No. Yawn. This is boring now. Grier and Flores are here for at least 3 years. Deal with it.

Where are all these new posters coming from with the same tired complaints?

Its about the QB. We spend more time here talking about and complaining about the QB than any other piece of this team. The coach comes in a close second but lets not fool ourselves, until we find a the next Marino, its always going to be about the QB.

Its about the QB. We spend more time here talking about and complaining about the QB than any other piece of this team. The coach comes in a close second but lets not fool ourselves, until we find a the next Marino, its always going to be about the QB.
Shula always believed you win with a QB first period.

I truly think we are rebuilding our line on both sides as a priority. If we can do that and Tua is the QB they want - great. But even if we don’t draft a QB next year and go with Rosen until 2021, the team will be better unless Grier can’t draft at all and can’t properly use cap space.

I think our interior line is already not that bad. Dieter looks like a nice pick. The Dolphins can find the tackles they need without burning first round picks.

Yes, if there is a franchise LT there, take him. But we did that with Long and passed on Matt Ryan. Didn’t really work out there. I think the Fins will use those firsts to take a QB and maybe 2 edge rushers. Just my guess, it’s way too early.

I like Tua a lot, especially with a strong OL in front of him. I look at Dallas with Prescott and I think Tua could be a lot better than him in the NFL. But without a good OL, it’s all for nothing.

Truly think Flores has a vision for guys on the OL that he likes. We simply have to get those guys in place by next season. Just doing that will make a huge difference.

Exactly what I'm afraid of. I know they are here for at least 3 years. If they don't pick and develop the right players, this team will be abysmal for quite some time.

No. Yawn. This is boring now. Grier and Flores are here for at least 3 years. Deal with it.

Where are all these new posters coming from with the same tired complaints?

Exactly what I'm afraid of. I know they are here for at least 3 years. If they don't pick and develop the right players, this team will be abysmal for quite some time.
So give them more than 2 weeks.

Did I say get rid of either one? Ross rolled the dice with these guys. Hopefully they get it done. Grier wouldn't have been the route I would have gone in, in particular, but not my call. I hope he proves me wrong.

Around or after the Chargers game Rosen hopfully in, we will finally get a true measurement of how bad this team will be.

I had Miami losing the 1st 3 or 4 games (can't remember), but I also did not expect Miami to get blown out two straight weeks, I was at least expecting far more from our defense, with a slight better chance later when Rosen came in.

They better get Rosen in quick to evaluate, because if they keep losing, or at least keep losing the way they have, this team will not reach next year...Players will want out, coaches will be on the hot seat, owner will start to reconsider if this is the right plan...or people to bring a championship.

I just heard Crowder on the radio and he believes that Flores and Grier are both totally shocked that the team is playing this abysmal. I think the whole town is shocked! This is so much worse than anyone expected. I hope it tightens up.

Shula should have spent a little more time on the defense. Maybe Dan would have had a couple rings.
Don't question the Don. He was just too loyal as he got older. Killed his winning with Marino.

Back
Top Bottom