Gailey cost us the season. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gailey cost us the season.

I'm not going over his record, but AZ on the road stands out.

In like his 2nd or 3rd start.
And since then teams figured out the only thing he was good at and stopped it cold. Hence two mid-game benchings, a blowout, and wins over teams in Cincy and NE that could barely complete a pass at that point.

The Arizona game and the last 9 minutes of the Raiders game were probably the 2 best moments offensively for this team all year.
The KC game when we threw the ball dwonfield. People dropped passes but at least we went out swinging. After that game we retreated into the 2018 gase offense.

He didn’t hire himself. Flores and Grier hired him for no good reason. Guy blows.

Gailey puts that game plan for TUA because TUA is not Marino and never will be!!!! when Fitz is in suddenly Gailey looks like a modern incredible play caller!!!!
But even when Fitz was in Chan didn't look like a great play caller or designer. Every other damn game I watch I'm seeing WR running open due to the scheme and route combinations, but it never happened with us. The offense didn't look good with Fitz, he just has a mentality to sling it in there either way and sometimes it costs him. It just happened that it didn't the last few times he came in.

The KC game when we threw the ball dwonfield. People dropped passes but at least we went out swinging. After that game we retreated into the 2018 gase offense.
I think the Chiefs defense is gonna cost them the AFC to Buffalo. We shall see.

He didn’t hire himself. Flores and Grier hired him for no good reason. Guy blows.
I get the reasoning to why they hired him. Fitz was comfortable with him and his offense is considered easy which supposedly helps the transition for Tua and the rest of the new guys with no off season...but I don't think it was the right move unless they are also using him to transition to someone else on the staff as OC next year.

Back
Top Bottom