Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings

I think Gase could learn from his mistakes and be a good HC elsewhere. He does have some strong attributes.

However, I hope nobody here will lose sleep over this.

You don't retain a struggling coach because you're afraid he'll do better at his next stop. You retain a struggling coach because you think he can turn it around and do better here. And I think what we saw in the last month is a good indication that that was a real longshot.

Better hope that was really on him, because Fins just promoted the longest tenured guy in the scouting department...
He had 53 man responsibility and refused to give up that part of his contract. I have no faith in Grier either. He has been a Dolphins employee for far too long so it's not hard to figure out he is not part of the solution. It's going to be a long while before this team is playing January.

He had 53 man responsibility and refused to give up that part of his contract. I have no faith in Grier either. He has been a Dolphins employee for far too long so it's not hard to figure out he is not part of the solution. It's going to be a long while before this team is playing January.
Having 53 man responsibility doesnt mean ****, its not like he can go out and get whoever he wants... 53 man thing is so overrated... He still gets those guys from the ones the FO gets through the draft or FA...

Having 53 man responsibility doesnt mean ****, its not like he can go out and get whoever he wants... 53 man thing is so overrated... He still gets those guys from the ones the FO gets through the draft or FA...
He had say on draft and free agents also. That's been pretty well established.

Better hope that was really on him, because Fins just promoted the longest tenured guy in the scouting department...

Good point. But he got rid of Suh, Landry and others. If he had a bad roster than he got rid of players that could have helped him get more wins. He would run the ball on 3rd and 9. I mean he was the one that believed in Tannehill. I don't know I will give you the talent but to hold onto Burke? Playcalling? Not utilizing players correctly? Injuries? Well who hired the strength and condition coach? Then instead of owning mistakes you act condescending? Like no one knows football but you? We will see how he does with another organization. I am betting he fails.

He had more of a say than people think. Who do you think lobbied for Cutler?

Mayfield will probably make any HC look good in Cleveland. He's smart, processes things quickly, and is accurate. I understand it's the Browns, but any HC would be crazy to turn that job down. As long as Mayfield stays healthy that team will be competitive for a very long time.

Mayfield will probably make any HC look good in Cleveland. He's smart, processes things quickly, and is accurate. I understand it's the Browns, but any HC would be crazy to turn that job down. As long as Mayfield stays healthy that team will be competitive for a very long time.

I think that Baker and Gase would butt head and hate each other. Baker would get tired of the **** play calling.

Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings

What are they on Drugs ?????

WOW, And I thought we were the only dumb a** team. Lol feel sorry for the team that actually gets him as a head coach...if one actually follows through (hard to believe)

And my view of him turning the corner and being successful, ya right, about the same odds as me winning one of those 1 and a half Billion dollar lotterys....

Back
Top Bottom