Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings

Just tell Gase's next team to expect to be bottom of the league in 3rds down and to get embarrassed in every road game.

I hope he goes to the NFC. I trust my instincts that Gase has some special qualities. The current Miami Dolphins should not be winning so many close games or so many home games. Granted, it was a blended sample, for the most part. And lots of weaknesses.

But it's like the scouts who emphasize to tell me what a player can do, not what he can't do. If there are definitive strengths then that can be a building block, and signs of promise ahead.

Last thing you want is someone who is dependably mediocre at everything

The Browns don't deserve that. They've paid their dues and look like they should be a fun team to watch next season, getting Gase would just be mean.
If Baker wants to retain Williams.. or Kitchens as HC who's also interviewing with the Haslems and Dorsey, IMO one of them will get the job

If Baker wants to retain Williams.. or Kitchens as HC who's also interviewing with the Haslems and Dorsey, IMO one of them will get the job

Browns already said Bountygate won't get the job.

I'm not really a fan of Gregg Williams, but I honestly do think they should have seriously considered keeping taht staff together. The Browns improved tremendously after Hue got canned and actually looked like a good team.

The Browns don't deserve that. They've paid their dues and look like they should be a fun team to watch next season, getting Gase would just be mean.

I was planning to watch a lot of Browns football next season. I won't be able to do that if I have to see Adam Gase's smug face on the sidelines.

It just goes to show you that the majority of the same scrubs that we have to choose from are somebody else's trash.

If Gase were hired in Cleveland, can you imagine the reality of Jarvis Landry's life.

He would have to believe Gase is intentionally trying to wreck his career. :)

Better hope that was really on him, because Fins just promoted the longest tenured guy in the scouting department...

Lol that is so true. Longest tenured employee and we have sucked since 2004. Now he is running the show. Lol. This team a joke. He he get ya Charles Harris , Parker and dion Jordan. New coach will be fired in 3 years or less. Book it

Darnold and gase will be running up the score on Miami like he did against the broncos. Lol

Reading this makes me wonder why I responded to anything from you.

Gase will have his TEs protecting his QBs blindside, a proven winner.

Back
Top Bottom