Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings

The hate for someone because he was a football coach always amuses me. I hope Gase moves on to his new gig and shines.

That would just prove how inept the Dolphins franchise is from top to bottom, which by now is no secret.

I think that if he went to the right situation and actually learned from his mistakes in Miami, he could be a good coach in the future. He wouldn't be the first guy to get humbled a little bit in his first head coaching job, pick up the pieces, and do a good job in another city.

But what makes me think that might not be the case is that Gase really doesn't seem to have been humbled at all by his failures in Miami. He was defiant and brazen until the very end, even when it was all crumbling around him and he ran out of fingers to point. No accountability, no humility, nothing. Just his agent running interference for him up and down the media airwaves.

LOL. Even though the Dolphins have been my team since 1967, I can't help but laugh about the fact that Gase would certainly have a "hard on" for us and will say to the Jets defensive line, "Just rush on in there on passing plays, Tannehill freezes in the pocket and is only dangerous in a wildcat or on a rollout and I know the Dolphins won't do that because for some reason, neither Philbin nor I ever did anything but keep him in the pocket."

Gase will get run out of Green Bay quickly if he lets Aaron Rodgers get killed by stunting linemen like what happened here in Miami.

I would definitely monitor the Gase situation. Wherever he lands, you have your primary trading partner for Ryan Tannehill.

Regardless where he goes, RT would be a cheap backup QB that Gase likes. RT knows his system and would be a great long term backup or seat warmer for a drafted QB.

We are going to eat cap regardless. But I could see RT being a very attractive option for any Gase team.

Gase sucks and is not going to do well if he lands another gig. He’s a loser.

If the Pack were smart they would go all in on John Harbaugh. Gase may work out, but he may also muck up the rest of Rodgers career.

Back
Top Bottom