Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings

Whatever he was doing was not working here at all so more power to him if he gets another job. Hope he doesn’t end up in Cleveland and get all the praise because Mayfield plays lights out. Can’t see Landry being excited to work with him again though

IIRC there were strong rumours around draft time that Gase loved Rosen.

IIRC there were strong rumours around draft time that Gase loved Rosen.

If Gase wanted Rosen and Tannenbaum and Grier didn't get him, then shame on both of them. They should both be fired. I still maintain that Rosen was the best QB in that draft.

If Gase wanted Rosen and Tannenbaum and Grier didn't get him, then shame on both of them. They should both be fired. I still maintain that Rosen was the best QB in that draft.
I agree with you. He was my favourite QB in the draft.

If Gase wanted Rosen that badly he would be on the Dolphins right now. Arizona only gave up a third and a fifth to leapfrog us, we easily could have topped that offer.

The hate for someone because he was a football coach always amuses me. I hope Gase moves on to his new gig and shines.

The hate for someone because he was a football coach always amuses me. I hope Gase moves on to his new gig and shines.

Why? He's with the competition now.

I'm a Dolphins fan. I hope he goes to the Jets and drives that team into the ground, Wanny style.

I'm sure Gase may get some more interview requests but I think the interest was greatly exaggerated by his agent. The Browns have already said they aren't looking at him. I get the feeling the Jets, with a GM on the hot seat, would not go for a former division rival who came off a statistically awful year. Only team with concrete interest at this time is the Cards

Cards can't get anyone to interview except Gase. Victory by default. LOL.

Cards can't get anyone to interview except Gase. Victory by default. LOL.

Steve Keirn has long been a very good gm but sounds like he may be on his way out and the roster is very very unbalanced. They will probably have the toughest time

Nobody in the organization had a chance to draft Rosen. He was there available one spot before we picked at what, number 12??? Arizona traded into that spot and took Rosen. Obviously, Arizona knew we would have taken him otherwise they would have made a deal with either us or a team that drafted AFTER us.

Nobody in the organization had a chance to draft Rosen. He was there available one spot before we picked at what, number 12??? Arizona traded into that spot and took Rosen. Obviously, Arizona knew we would have taken him otherwise they would have made a deal with either us or a team that drafted AFTER us.
We will know the truth in the coming months. Because I am sure Adam Gase is going to spill the beans once he gets his next job.

Back
Top Bottom