********** gator football *********** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

You gotta bring it every week. Not just when it’s easy to get up for your opponent.

I don’t know how Nick does it. He’s just that good.

Mullen has hit his peak with UF. I don't think he ever gets better than what he's done.

Having said that, best coach in a long time.

Dan Mullen isn’t close to the coach Lane Kiffen is…..Dan’s new name is Coach Almost..

Lol..crickets in here today…Fla.fans must be out shopping for new jorts.

You gotta bring it every week. Not just when it’s easy to get up for your opponent.

I don’t know how Nick does it. He’s just that good.
I am not a Saban fan because of his lies when he left the Dolphins but I will admit he might be the greatest college head coach ever. Too bad he is just not a decent human being.

Can Georgia score? Doubt it..lol..the bet is still on..Georgia doesn't scare me.
You must have gotten scared watching how easily they beat an undefeated Arkansas team since you haven’t bothered to post on this site since the game was played.

My prediction now for the Florida vs Georgia game. Georgia 34- Florida 9

They better learn how to pass. Nobody runs on Georgia this year.

This comment isn't aging well for you...

Sure it is. You gotta bring it every week. Nick brought it 100 games in a row. That’s another one among many that’ll never be broken. 🤣

You could hear the haters popping champagne bottles through the internet Saturday night 🤣

Don’t put your eye out with it! Wouldn’t want you to miss seeing the rest of the football season. 🤣

#ROLLETH

Too bad Bama lost to texas A&M..a team they should toast 9/10 times in their sleep
I agree they should have won but on Saturday A@M was the better team. The Alabama defense is not as strong this year as it has been in previous years and that why I think Georgia is the best team in the country. They have a solid offense but their defense is so much better than any other defense in college football.
If they get past Kentucky this week, I don’t see Georgia losing a game the entire season.

I agree they should have won but on Saturday A@M was the better team. The Alabama defense is not as strong this year as it has been in previous years and that why I think Georgia is the best team in the country. They have a solid offense but their defense is so much better than any other defense in college football.
If they get past Kentucky this week, I don’t see Georgia losing a game the entire season.

they'll find a way to screw it up

Sure it is. You gotta bring it every week. Nick brought it 100 games in a row. That’s another one among many that’ll never be broken. 🤣

You could hear the haters popping champagne bottles through the internet Saturday night 🤣

Don’t put your eye out with it! Wouldn’t want you to miss seeing the rest of the football season. 🤣

#ROLLETH
So it is aging well even though you didn't bring it. Got it.

Back
Top Bottom