Give Gesicki an Evaluation Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give Gesicki an Evaluation Game

I think he lacks on field strength, he is uncoordinated, and he has very little fluidity.

The statistics I mention are actual production...receptions/yards/tds. I think it is easier to say we failed with this pick (****ing Gase) and move on to look for a new TE in the 2021 draft class.

I have no idea what you’re talking about and how you come to that conclusion. All I see is a guy who is improving I each game he plays. He can’t block but the guy can get open and catch the ball. The guy has talent there.

Best game but you know...it’s all relative.

Ran to contact on one 3rd and 17 space play.
Has to catch that seam ball. I mean he has to. And he did so good.

still not using his arm once he stacks a guy to maintain separation enough. Get more physical in the stem kid. get more physical period

There’s a really accurate QB in Baton Rouge who would drool over that catch radius.

There’s also one in Tuscaloosa. (my lawyers are advising me to say that).

Bengals are too bad and Fitz makes us too good.
Kiss Tua goodbye. It's not happening anymore.

Fitz makes us too good? That’s rich. He is exactly who we know he is. A noodle armed competitor who makes a lot of mistakes but completes passes.

We got some improved play from most of the offense. Mark Walton, ironically, might be the reason Cincinnati ends up with No.1 pick.

Overall OL had their best performance; Walton, Williams, Parker and Gesicki showed talent.

Fitz makes us too good? That’s rich. He is exactly who we know he is. A noodle armed competitor who makes a lot of mistakes but completes passes.

We got some improved play from most of the offense. Mark Walton, ironically, might be the reason Cincinnati ends up with No.1 pick.

Overall OL had their best performance; Walton, Williams, Parker and Gesicki showed talent.

You're post is hopeless.
Context and meaning are clearly loss on this one.

Gesicki had played well the past two weeks. I think having a QB hitting him between the numbers helps

Lol the tank is very much alive, it's moronic to do honk otherwise

Back
Top Bottom