Good point where Henne need to improve and could have won the Tampa game.. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good point where Henne need to improve and could have won the Tampa game..

Ok, best case scenario....perfect on time throw for a TD. Worst case scenario and more probable, the lineman gets his hands up and knocks it in the air and it gets picked or causes Henne to hesitate just a bit for the window to clear and it is a pick 6 the other way. Henne made the right decision and was decisive and ran. We got points instead of a turnover. Some along with Morando are digging for crap because you hav an agenda against the starting QB and have had for a while. The guy was 10-13 with a TD and all 3 incompletes were catchable. Then you bring up this silly shiz?....Seriously?!

We lost the game. Had he thrown the ball it would have likely been a TD and we win. I dont buy the excuse that it would have been tipped and intercepted witha pic six. If you want to go that route, every single pass could end up in a tip and pick 6. Does that mean you do not take risks? High powered offenses take those risks. It is a low powered offenses, like ours last season, that play conservatively and lose because of it.

Everyone b****es and moans that we have too conservative of an offense, so now we have a chance to score a redzone TD (something we are completely unable to do) by being non-conservative, and its the wrong idea. Simply laughable.

Will you be singing the same tune during the regular season if the same thing happens again and it costs us a division win? I highly doubt it.

Whether Henne should of chanced it or not . . . it really makes no sense to bring up "winning the game" at the end of the first half in a preseason game. Are you kidding me?

That type of rhetoric is probably worse than this entire "still frame" diagnosis that Armando has provided in an attempt to continue his agenda against Chad Henne and to gather hits on his site.

Considering the quick mind changing fans of the Miami Dolphins, the worse result in that situation would have been for Chad to have a turnover there. He was having a great night, Chad and the coaches need to look at the film, see what could be done better and move on. We have seen the offense less conservative this preseason than it was in 16 regular season games and yet this play was far from being a "sure thing". Seriously, time to move on.

We lost the game. Had he thrown the ball it would have likely been a TD and we win. I dont buy the excuse that it would have been tipped and intercepted witha pic six. If you want to go that route, every single pass could end up in a tip and pick 6.

Quotes like yours is what I hate about fans that don't know football! First off it's the 2nd Q and we are already up before the field goal. 2nd The game does end when you hit 14 points. So I don't know why you think that we would have won on that one play. And 3rd of all and most of important of all that I’ve said. Just STFU and Support your Team!

Whether Henne should of chanced it or not . . . it really makes no sense to bring up "winning the game" at the end of the first half in a preseason game. Are you kidding me?

That type of rhetoric is probably worse than this entire "still frame" diagnosis that Armando has provided in an attempt to continue his agenda against Chad Henne and to gather hits on his site.

Considering the quick mind changing fans of the Miami Dolphins, the worse result in that situation would have been for Chad to have a turnover there. He was having a great night, Chad and the coaches need to look at the film, see what could be done better and move on. We have seen the offense less conservative this preseason than it was in 16 regular season games and yet this play was far from being a "sure thing". Seriously, time to move on.
I know right? That is how deep these dudes are digging. If only we had won the coin toss, we would have won! Just wow!

Funny the whole team bends over backwards to hand a ****ing preseason game win over to the bucs, and the best the haters can come up with is henne missed a play? Hilarious! the last two wins it was, bah its only preseason, now that we've lost a game in preseason winning a game in preseaon all the sudden matters?

Funny the whole team bends over backwards to hand a ****ing preseason game win over to the bucs, and the best the haters can come up with is henne missed a play? Hilarious! the last two wins it was, bah its only preseason, now that we've lost a game in preseason winning a game in preseaon all the sudden matters?

[video=youtube;bzZfuo0oCfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzZfuo0oCfE[/video]

Wrong. The Arizona Cardinals lost the Super Bowl because the opposing team's QB wasn't afraid to take a shot at the end zone and ended up scoring an epic TD. Get it? Frontline QB's in this league make plays in the end zone.

Yeah but in that case trying and throwing an INT would have been better than not trying. He had to try to make a throw with the game on the line.

Yeah but in that case trying and throwing an INT would have been better than not trying. He had to try to make a throw with the game on the line.

Yea I tried to make that point earlier . . . but Henne not being a frontline QB was already in full swing. Hell we have went from "cut the bum", to "He is a backup QB", to "he isn't a frontline QB" . . . I can't wait to see what the comments are after Thursday's exhibition game . . . Dolphins may be favored to win the AFC if things go well :lol:

Quotes like yours is what I hate about fans that don't know football!

:lol2: Thanks for the laugh. Quote doesnt merit a response.
First off it's the 2nd Q and we are already up before the field goal. 2nd The game does end when you hit 14 points. So I don't know why you think that we would have won on that one play. And 3rd of all and most of important of all that I’ve said. Just STFU and Support your Team!

The starting offense scored 10 points through 3 quarters. Perhaps had it been an entire game we would have won, however all things being equal, had this been a regular season game, we lost.. Its so funny that some of you guys will fight for Henne and a bad play to the death, even if it was a mistake. Me, I give equal credit, good or bad. But you guys man, youre new breed. Henne couldnt have possible made a bad play, right? I mean he did have a 100+ QBR so that negates any BAD or missed play.

And dont tell me to STFU bro. If you dont like what people have to say then dont respond because you obviously cannot handle it. Why would you even begin to support Columbo starting? Why do you support Ross flying to SF to hire a HC while he already has one employed? Why do you support trading a 2nd rounder for Feeley? How could you possibly support drafting White in the second round? Thats what I thought...

What would your reaction be if it was a division game at the end of the season that we needed to win? Thats the point. Would you be defending him if he leaves points on the field during the regular season?

Yeahyeahyeah, but it was only a meaningless preseason game. Contrary to popular belief, preseason means nothing in terms of wins and losses, but it means a crapload in terms of production. We cannot afford to leave 1 point on the field. If the chance is there, take it.

What would your reaction be if it was a division game at the end of the season that we needed to win? Thats the point. Would you be defending him if he leaves points on the field during the regular season?

Yeahyeahyeah, but it was only a meaningless preseason game. Contrary to popular belief, preseason means nothing in terms of wins and losses, but it means a crapload in terms of production. We cannot afford to leave 1 point on the field. If the chance is there, take it.
was it a division game or a preseason game? i'm confused. *edit* apparently it was a preseason game, and of course preseason games only matter when henne makes a bad play, or a poor decision, or no decision, fumbles, takes a sake, or throws an int, and apparently preseason only matters when the dolphins lose. Esp if its henne's fault.

Yea because no other team has had to settle for field goals in the preseason only the Henne lead Dolphins.

If it was 4th and Goal, final play of the game for a playoff spot and Henne didn't attempt the pass and he got stopped short . . . yea I would be pissed with Chad . . . for not knowing the situation.

There is a big difference between close to the end of the first half of a preseason game and final play for a playoff berth. We techincally are arguing over 4 points in a preseason game, in a scenario that honestly wasn't a sure TD . . . I would say it was 50/50. My biggest gripe was Henne not keeping his head up when he scrambled forward.

I think the point is, why aren't his good plays being analyzed like this play, which wasn't even a bad play, just a play he could have possibly done better on?

It isn't a coincidence . . . people have blatent agendas against Chad Henne when he does something that isn't 100% perfect, which is just unfair. You don't see people who want Henne to succeed giving still frame shots of his beautiful touch pass to Marshall . . . or his roll out to Fasano the other week. It is a reach by Armando, a guy who has already made it well known he wants Chad Henne out of town and the thought of him succeeding makes him look like a complete azz. And its a shame that fans have this same mind thought when there were so many positives in that game for Chad.

If it was 4th and Goal, final play of the game for a playoff spot and Henne didn't attempt the pass and he got stopped short . . . yea I would be pissed with Chad . . . for not knowing the situation.

There is a big difference between close to the end of the first half of a preseason game and final play for a playoff berth. We techincally are arguing over 4 points in a preseason game, in a scenario that honestly wasn't a sure TD . . . I would say it was 50/50. My biggest gripe was Henne not keeping his head up when he scrambled forward.

I think the point is, why aren't his good plays being analyzed like this play, which wasn't even a bad play, just a play he could have possibly done better on?
because the people who are making these arguements full on EXPECT chad to screw up and are more than happy to pull out the "I told YOU so" card when he does.

Back
Top Bottom