Gordon practicing as first team | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gordon practicing as first team

byroan said:
Says me? Says every scouting report and people who aren't Ronnie haters. You need to read my next post. I'm not the only one who says how great of a blocker Ronnie is. Go and read both of their draft profiles. Then come back and discuss.

Realistically, yes I can and will rate Ronnie a better blocker than Lamar Gordon. What does it matter that Lamar has been in the pros? He hasn't done jack while he's been in the NFL except spend time on the IR. He's so great that the Rams replaced him with Stephen Jackson. :rolleyes:

You can't spout that "every scouting report" stuff at me. No.1 you haven't read all the scouting reports, you simply cited Scouts Inc. They're not all that relevant, except if you wanted to know what Ronnie or Lamar did in college.

And what does Lamar being injured have to do with his blocking skills in the time he's been a pro? See, you've never really seen the kid play, especially with the Rams so you'd realistically have no idea.

enigmatics said:
You can't spout that "every scouting report" stuff at me. No.1 you haven't read all the scouting reports, you simply cited Scouts Inc. They're not all that relevant, except if you wanted to know what Ronnie or Lamar did in college.

And what does Lamar being injured have to do with his blocking skills in the time he's been a pro? See, you've never really seen the kid play, especially with the Rams so you'd realistically have no idea.

Again, you're wrong. I never cited any report. What makes you think I haven't read all of the scouting reports? Are you sitting here looking over my shoulder? I've seen him play plenty of times to know he isn't a good blocker. Stop trying to assume I don't know anything.

byroan said:
Again, you're wrong. I never cited any report. What makes you think I haven't read all of the scouting reports? Are you sitting here looking over my shoulder? I've seen him play plenty of times to know he isn't a good blocker. Stop trying to assume I don't know anything.

You just said it yourself, you've seen plenty of them......not all of them.......and again NONE of them lend any credit to your perception of whether or not Lamar has been a good blocking back in the pros.

enigmatics said:
You just said it yourself, you've seen plenty of them......not all of them.......and again NONE of them lend any credit to your perception of whether or not Lamar has been a good blocking back in the pros.

Whatever. :sleep: You're only reading the lines you want to read.

byroan said:
Whatever. :sleep: You're only reading the lines you want to read.

Hey man, you typed that out.......I'm merely reciting what your wrote. You went from having read all the scouting to publications to just many of them.

enigmatics said:
Hey man, you typed that out.......I'm merely reciting what your wrote. You went from having read all the scouting to publications to just many of them.

Just curious...what have you seen that suggests Gordon is a better blocker than Brown? I haven't seen enough of him, that's why I'm asking.

enigmatics said:

Nope, never said what you're saying. You're not reciting anything. Again you're reading the lines you want to read. I said the word scouts and you say Scouts Inc. Has nothing to do with each other.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
Just curious...what have you seen that suggests Gordon is a better blocker than Brown? I haven't seen enough of him, that's why I'm asking.

In all honesty, I have to sit next to a sh*tbag fairweathered Rams fan every Sunday when I watch football..........so I see plenty of Rams games. So when the trade went down I was able to formulate a pretty good perspective on the man we were getting. I never noticed Lamar as a problem when it came to picking up blocks........I mean he's no standout, but he's serviceable. That O-line he was playing behind was GOD AWEFUL for the duration of his time there, I mean Bulger and Warner were sitting ducks.

CanadaPhinsFan said:

He hasn't seen anything. Read his other posts. He likes to argue just for the sake of arguing.

byroan said:
He hasn't seen anything. Read his other posts. He likes to argue just for the sake of arguing.

Testy testy testy.......... you just can't accept the fact the I completely disagree with you and your knowledge of players in the pros from their college scouting reports.

enigmatics said:
In all honesty, I have to sit next to a sh*tbag fairweathered Rams fan every Sunday when I watch football..........so I see plenty of Rams games. So when the trade went down I was able to formulate a pretty good perspective on the man we were getting. I never noticed Lamar as a problem when it came to picking up blocks........I mean he's no standout, but he's serviceable. That O-line he was playing behind was GOD AWEFUL for the duration of his time there, I mean Bulger and Warner were sitting ducks.

From what I hear about Brown though, he is a standout blocker. I understand everything he did was in college, but by all accounts this guy truly is the complete package. I guess time will tell who is better.

enigmatics said:
Testy testy testy.......... you just can't accept the fact the I completely disagree with you and your knowledge of players in the pros from their college scouting reports.

Once again you're assuming things that I have never said. I'll tell you one thing though, my ignore list has gotten fuller.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
From what I hear about Brown though, he is a standout blocker. I understand everything he did was in college, but by all accounts this guy truly is the complete package. I guess time will tell who is better.

I'm not denying what he put up in college. I'm merely saying it remains to be seen how his college scouting report translates over to the pro's. He's never seen the exotic defenses that are going to be thrown at him.

Ross said:
Gordon can be a great back if he stays healthy.

I don't think he can...

--Ross

saban wont tolerate injuries, much the same as parcells, gordon will either toughen up or he will get shipped out very quickly.

byroan said:
Once again you're assuming things that I have never said. I'll tell you one thing though, my ignore list has gotten fuller.

Hahahahah.............. the chickensh*t way out of an argument. Have fun with that. Man are you acting childish.

Back
Top Bottom