Gotta give Grier credit....his rookie class is showing out today! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gotta give Grier credit....his rookie class is showing out today!

Buffalo is definitely the test. But who knows, Allen can sh*t the bed any given Sunday. Mac Jones is not a good QB IMO. He checks down all game then throws for 20. It's a simple game that NE has worked out in FA to give him some weapons to do so. Their defense keeps them even keel in tough games and honestly this season of theirs reminds me of ours last year. Good enough. It's a mirage.
No offense, but I call them as I see them. Everyone is lauding Tua for this last game, yet he checked down the whole game and never threw for 20. Our D kept them more than even keel. How is Mac Jones more of a mirage than Tua?

No offense, but I call them as I see them. Everyone is lauding Tua for this last game, yet he checked down the whole game and never threw for 20. Our D kept them more than even keel. How is Mac Jones more of a mirage than Tua?
Call em how you see em?

As in you want me to show you how much more accurate Tua is then Jones? How much quicker Tuas release is to Jones? How Tua has worked with 10x less than Jones in OL and offensive weapons? How Tua has dealt with the FO scapegoating him with a replacement? How the dual OC nightmare play calls have handcuff his abilities?

I'll bring you some stats tomorrow if you want.

C'mon man, you're a fan right?

Buffalo is definitely the test. But who knows, Allen can sh*t the bed any given Sunday. Mac Jones is not a good QB IMO. He checks down all game then throws for 20. It's a simple game that NE has worked out in FA to give him some weapons to do so. Their defense keeps them even keel in tough games and honestly this season of theirs reminds me of ours last year. Good enough. It's a mirage.
It's the same formula for the Patriots that we've seen for 20 years, short passes on offense, don't take many chances, decent running game, win with defense and by not making mistakes. Even with Brady, the only chances the Patriots took downfield were the TE mismatches with Gronk and Hernandez. With the exception of when they had Randy Moss. Jones doesn't challenge down field much at all and the NE defense is playing well. It's allowing Jones to be ultra-conservative and have success.

As to Buffalo, Allen has a lot of wow moments, but also is the most inconsistent of the top 10 quarterbacks. Lots of variance in his play.

Call em how you see em?

As in you want me to show you how much more accurate Tua is then Jones? How much quicker Tuas release is to Jones? How Tua has worked with 10x less than Jones in OL and offensive weapons? How Tua has dealt with the FO scapegoating him with a replacement? How the dual OC nightmare play calls have handcuff his abilities?

I'll bring you some stats tomorrow if you want.

C'mon man, you're a fan right?
So the cheatriots have how many great receivers? They have how many great RBs on the roster? To me, it's obvious that Jones is more NFL ready than Tua. Tua showed a marked improvement over the last few games, and most especially today's game.

Where do you get the 10x thing? When did I say that? I'm not gonna lie. 10 times less than the cheatriots? Really? Has anyone other than a cheatriots fan ever claimed they had ten times the players on O than Miami?

You realize we just have 3 players from this year's draft class playing well full time and Phillips is just now showing up. We also traded a 3rd rounder to move up in the 2nd round for a offensive lineman that is struggling. Soo it's not like Grier is finding hidden gems are something in the later rounds. Yes I am happy about today's win but we are not going far with just a 1 WR a TE and Tua. We have spent 7 to 8 picks on the oline the past 3 years and almost all of those picks were highwe picks and we have squat to show for it outside possibly Hunt. I am certainly hoping the Oline coach is the issue because that is an entire draft spent on one position. So no Grier might get a C plus buts that's about it imo and if Tua stays healthy then a B plus could be in the cards. If Tua had stayed health this year we would have at least 2 additional win probably 3 so that's part of squiring talent too making sure we do not have a team full of Will Fullers.

Jaelen Phillips is 2.5 sacks behind Micah Parsons.

Another big game and he'll be pushing for DROY along with Parsons....and his teammate Holland!

So the cheatriots have how many great receivers? They have how many great RBs on the roster? To me, it's obvious that Jones is more NFL ready than Tua. Tua showed a marked improvement over the last few games, and most especially today's game.

Where do you get the 10x thing? When did I say that? I'm not gonna lie. 10 times less than the cheatriots? Really? Has anyone other than a cheatriots fan ever claimed they had ten times the players on O than Miami?
Its astounding how people can't handle hyperbole around here. Maybe in your opinion Jones is, but again, let him be tested and we will see.

Jesus Christ, do you even watch the games???
63C4D9C0-2083-433C-BD63-4F24F2B05ECA.jpeg

I agree. I think NE got Tennessee at the right time with Henry out. Will be interesting to see how the Patriots do against Buffalo. On talent, the Bills should win both of those which would probably be better for Miami. The Dolphins have a better chance to catch NE.
Bills had very bad fortune tho on thanksgiving and lost their all pro Corner, Tre White for rest of season with acl tear. That's definitely going to hurt the bills, especially as far as how far bills can go in playoffs compared to how far they may go if they didn't lose Tre White.

Bills had very bad fortune tho on thanksgiving and lost their all pro Corner, Tre White for rest of season with acl tear. That's definitely going to hurt the bills, especially as far as how far bills can go in playoffs compared to how far they may go if they didn't lose Tre White.
No doubt. A very big loss for Buffalo.

I would definitely invest all we can on the o line (heavily) a really good seasoned but still you linebacker to quarterback the defense from that position and a solid real size running back. We will be good to go, we have a good team.
yes sir.. we are 2 good olinemen and a good linebacker from a real contender.. cap space next year to get it done too

More the FA acquisitions. I was impressed by Duke Riley, he's a warrior. Jessie Davis needs to be off this team and if he's good enough to crack the starting line up after all the high round OL draft picks then something's wrong somewhere.

It's the same formula for the Patriots that we've seen for 20 years, short passes on offense, don't take many chances, decent running game, win with defense and by not making mistakes. Even with Brady, the only chances the Patriots took downfield were the TE mismatches with Gronk and Hernandez. With the exception of when they had Randy Moss. Jones doesn't challenge down field much at all and the NE defense is playing well. It's allowing Jones to be ultra-conservative and have success.

As to Buffalo, Allen has a lot of wow moments, but also is the most inconsistent of the top 10 quarterbacks. Lots of variance in his play.
Dolphins run almost same thing N.E does. Our defense is key to victory...

Back
Top Bottom