Haskins Declares! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haskins Declares!

Care to elaborate on the mechanics part? His throwing motion is one of the bigger things in his favor

I highly disagree

Haskins does have inconsistent throwing mechanics,( watch Purdue game) he doesn't have a compact throwing motion, its very loose and the power comes from his wrist and elbow. Lamar sounds and looks like he's missing some chromosomes. Haskins is like a big ball of clay, has limited experience and he has the brains to be molded the right way. The Ohio state spread, the playmakers he has at wrs and his throwing mechanics make him a hard read for me tho.

Tua looks great because he plays on a pro laden roster. He is by far the best QB Bama has had on their epic run but he has all day to throw, he throws to stud receivers and their TE is unreal.
Nice player but the hype is insane. He doesn't look any better than Haskins in the game tonight. or grier
We will see what he is about in the 2nd half[

I highly disagree

I agree that he's a tough projection. I've said that myself. It's a really tough class to project overall imo I'm struggling at this point to take a solid stance on anyone quite yet

I disagree that he has an inconsistent throwing motion. He has a rather quick release, and I also don't buy into him having rather poor arm strength.

The Purdue game put on display that Haskins needs to show you he can hold up against pressure. He answered in flashes this year. He's shown you he can do it, but not quite consistently. I don't buy into an inconsistent throwing motion at all. Nothing to be alarmed about especially w/ a limited experienced guy

You wanna see more out of Haskins of course. But unfortunately times up. There's nothing about Haskins that makes me want to be hands off. But again, the projection is tough bc you'd just like to see more.

He held up well against some of the more talented defenses in college football.

The experience thing scares you. But I'm waiting on the red flag that screams "stay way" from Haskins. It's just not there. I also believe there's still plenty of room for growth, again he's a 1 year starter

Go with Daniel Jones this year. Give him 2 years and then grab Lawrence in 2021!!! Jones does good then trade him for high pick in 2022!! And do whatever we have to to get Lawrence!

And it's also 2 years before he declares and again you are going to have to have the #1 pick to take him. This waiting for the next draft or the draft after that is very flawed strategy.[/QUOTE

Drafting over hyped garbage is a bad strategy too.

Build the line for two drafts, trade up for lawerance. This kid looks ridiculous

Not worth trading up. That mortgages a teams future. This is why you ****ing tank for a QB! Watch Gruden trade Carr and easily get this kid.

I'd take him if he was still there in the 4th.

Guy is an obvious mid first round talent at the least what are you talking about?

I wouldn’t trade up based on film alone, gotta interview the kid and see. Lawerance looks leaps and bounds better, Herbert looks better too but that Oregon offense is such bullshit it’s hard to tell if it will translate.

Tua has played on a star studded team against a bunch of nobodies. I suspect his NFL career will look much like this Clemson game.

Back
Top Bottom