Hate to say it, we need to draft a qb in the first round | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to say it, we need to draft a qb in the first round

Just to play devils advocate, Murray and Mayfield haven't accomplished anything yet in their short careers, and Brees was drafted almost 2 decades ago.

Those examples aren't really a very strong arguement.

That leaves you with Wilson. A bit of an outlier.

Not saying smallish guys are doomed to failure, just pointing out the flaw in that postulate.

Don’t forget, Murray has an NFL arm, tua does not. Murray is a world class athlete, tua is not. Murray is waaaay better than advertised, tua is not.

the only thing I’ve seen tua do well is red zone offense. Absolutely fantastic inside the 20. Garbage everywhere else and can’t throw to all areas of the field.

Oh no! Don’t attack lord tua!

facts, he’s looked like garbage while Herbert, the guy we should have drafted, looks amazing. The defense has carried us.

I’ll also note, fitztragic is total garbage and I’d rather they not have benched tua.
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha haha

such a knee slapper for your first post. More please!

hahaha hahahaha Hahahaha

How many game winning drives has he led? He’s better in fantasy football that’s for sure.
He’s better in every aspect of playing quarterback. Our defense has been amazing for the first time since the early 2000s that had multiple HOF/all pro players on it.

Easy to “win” as a qb when your defense is wrecking people and scoring touchdowns for you, hell they did it this last game but tua was so terrible he wore us out w his 3 and outs.

He’s better in every aspect of playing quarterback. Our defense has been amazing for the first time since the early 2000s that had multiple HOF/all pro players on it.

Easy to “win” as a qb when your defense is wrecking people and scoring touchdowns for you, hell they did it this last game but tua was so terrible he wore us out w his 3 and outs.
So he has one then? A game winning drive?

Football is a complicated sport. I suppose that explains why so many fans have no idea what the hell they are looking at out there.

Football is a complicated sport. I suppose that explains why so many fans have no idea what the hell they are looking at out there.
It’s also football amnesia. Fans only remember the last thing they saw. When Pittsburgh loses twitter and message forums will be littered with tales that they got exposed. Nobody will care to believe they just had a bad game. Mark my words, it will happen.

I’m not gonna directly reply to this thread as far as draft another quarterback but I will say he looked pretty lost out there against Denver. If you need to have a bunch of elite superstars around him for him to be great then he’s not the one.

He held onto the ball way too long and he definitely looks like a game manager... not even a good one at that. Time will tell, Still got a bunch of games left.

Here was our last mini qb experiment and we all know how that went, wasn't he really respected for his accuracy too.

1606240911069.png

Back
Top Bottom