How high are you willing to pay Wilkins? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How high are you willing to pay Wilkins?

Your cap on Wilkins contract?

• Total voters
there is a lot going on when it comes to signing contracts these days with hi levels players, one who is the face of your franchise, is smart, and wants to be here, I would be willing to bet Wilkins and co get creative to allow us flexibility in our cap.
I agree on the flexibility aspect as far as structure of the potential deal but I don't see Wilkins going all team friendly discount as far as total dollars in his pocket. In today's NFL you have to pay high level, smart, face of the franchise players even if they "want to be here".

Even in college, Wilkins didn’t register a lot of sacks and QB pressures so it’s reasonable to think he continues this trend.

Sieler’s run stuffing strengths are similar to Wilkins, so Offenses scheme to limit the impact.
In that playoff game against Buffalo, when he was bitchslappin Joshiepoo and nearly caused a frickin riot…it was at that precise moment I realized Wilkins’ true value.💥

Probably four, maybe 5 players of his calibre, at that position, in the entire NFL. And for sure our front office knows it.

In that playoff game against Buffalo, when he was bitchslappin Joshiepoo and nearly caused a frickin riot…it was at that precise moment I realized Wilkins’ true value.💥

Probably four, maybe 5 players of his calibre, at that position, in the entire NFL. And for sure our front office knows it.
yes, spot on

Jaelyn Phillips is a cornerstone piece on and off

Jevon Holland as well… Zach Sieler.. Kader.. Brandon Jones

Just a silly post imo
I don’t think enough fans realize how much Sieler is a cornerstone piece. He is good and young. He needs to be here long term.

Back
Top Bottom