How many wins would Rosen need to prove he’s elite? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many wins would Rosen need to prove he’s elite?

If he survives behind the O line, ends up with a decent amount of yards - 2300, and has a positive TD/Int ratio, then I think thats what the FO would be looking for.

Thats what I am looking for.

I really don’t get the love for tua. He’s on the best team in college football. We don’t even know what we have in Rosen yet. If he pans out we can build around him with our draft picks. Sounds a lot better than drafting tua who could be a bust in the nfl

The best team in college football doesn't get steamrolled 44-16

I really don’t get the love for tua. He’s on the best team in college football. We don’t even know what we have in Rosen yet. If he pans out we can build around him with our draft picks. Sounds a lot better than drafting tua who could be a bust in the nfl

I agree! Bama even made AJ McCarron look like an NFL ready QB lmao! Bama is a system like New England. They can make any player look better than what he really is.

If Rosen looks mediocre like another Tannehill, then I would draft Justin Herbert. He has much less to work with in O and much more physically gifted than Tua. Plus, you have to realize that Tua is guided by his daddy. Tua would definitely pull a Manning or Elway.

ELite? erm 5 seasons worth?

Maybe he should focus on proving he isnt an epic bust first?

You say Tua could be a bust in the NFL and also say we don’t know what we have in Rosen yet. Rosen has played in the NFL already and led that Arizona team to the 1st over all pick last draft, yet you want to wait to see if he pans out behind an even worse offensive line? He might throw one or two “dimes” on the field in garbage time, but his other throws were wildly inaccurate, and his 2 picks show that. There’s a reason why Flores didn’t want him starting, kid couldn’t even identify the mike LB. Sorry but we all got a glimpse of what he was capable of last year. I don’t need to OR want to wait until he “pans” out and sputters for the next 7 years.

i don’t really get the love for Rosen.

Last edited:
Rosen’s got his chance now. I’m not expecting much.

Would be very Dolphins-esque to sneak a few wins in with some New QB hype.

I haven’t seen anything that screams high level QB from Rosen. He seems a little slow to get the ball out and make decisions. He makes up for that with quick feet and elusiveness in the pocket but I just don’t see it.

Would love to be wrong, scared about being half-wrong and getting stuck. That probably comes from the past 7 years.

We shall see.

I'll reserve judgement on that until I see how Rosen does against legitimate NFL caliber defenders with one of the worst teams in the league vs how Tua does this year vs last season on one of the best teams against top college defenses instead of throwing against tomorrow's FEDEX drivers.
Hey those guys will all have college degrees. They'll be FedEx clerks, not drivers.

Rosen career is over before it started in miami. Why trade for qb that u dont want..this team is trash. It will be hard... he doesn't deserve be in this situation as young qb.

I'll reserve judgement on that until I see how Rosen does against legitimate NFL caliber defenders with one of the worst teams in the league vs how Tua does this year vs last season on one of the best teams against top college defenses instead of throwing against tomorrow's FEDEX drivers.
Seriously? We all witnessed that last year when he was with the the worst team in the league. How’d that fare facing legit NFL caliber defenders then? Oh yeah that’s right he didn’t fare too well.

Actually, he went 3-10 with no mentors yet talking heads think Darnold who went 4-9 with McCown as a mentor and now 4-10 is the real deal. Go figure :dontknow:

Rosen is going to get killed behind that crap line.

1. Our line is bad
2. Bad lines don't travel
3. Rosen holds the ball too long

Not sure what the game plan is going to be, but changing the QB isn't going to change us getting killed by Dallas on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom