I hope we lose to the Jets | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope we lose to the Jets

I can see how my post could come off as trolling and it may sound somewhat ridiculous on the surface. I just think Trevor is the real deal and him being on the Jets scares me. I've hated the Jets with a burning passion since I was a kid back in the 80's. Those Jets/Dolphins matchups with Marino vs O'Brien made me a Jets hater for life. The Patriots could win 20 more Super Bowls and the Jets would still be my most hated team. Even when I see someone down here in South Florida wearing a Jets jersey or t-shirt, it's like garlic to a vampire for me. I'm also a big Trevor fan and picturing him wearing that pukey green color is enough to make me absolutely nauseous.
Not wanting him on the Jets is fine.

Just wish their win on someone else, not us

I do not see it in Lawrence. He is a good QB, but I just do not see it. Fields IMO is the much better option and would hate to see him in NY.

No.... he's not. He's a poor man's Cam Newton. Him going to the Jets would be their just desserts.

I can see how my post could come off as trolling and it may sound somewhat ridiculous on the surface. I just think Trevor is the real deal and him being on the Jets scares me. I've hated the Jets with a burning passion since I was a kid back in the 80's. Those Jets/Dolphins matchups with Marino vs O'Brien made me a Jets hater for life. The Patriots could win 20 more Super Bowls and the Jets would still be my most hated team. Even when I see someone down here in South Florida wearing a Jets jersey or t-shirt, it's like garlic to a vampire for me. I'm also a big Trevor fan and picturing him wearing that pukey green color is enough to make me absolutely nauseous.

oh dear... you might be taking this football rivalry stuff a tad too serious.

It's not like we're divided up into green states and aqua/orange!

Go find a hot babe jets fan and give her a big kiss!

Feel Better!

:lol:

Tua V Lawrence twice a year. Sounds like good football to me. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.

Better Trevor Lawrence in a Jets uniform than a Patriots uniform.

Better to have Lawrence in a Dolphins uniform (I have been proposing this since before the draft and posted immediately after the draft that we should draft Lawrence if we have the chance and send Tua packing).

Stupieat post ever. I’m not afraid of Fabio and neither is Joe Burrow. I don’t give a **** about draft status or college career we will NEVER see any QB dominate the AFC East again the way 6th rounder Tom Brady did. I guaranDamntee it,

Stupidest post ever? You spelled "stupidest" wrong. Also, the OP's comment is just a simportanta s yours, so I don't understand why you have to insult his post prior to posting your own thoughts. Brady dominated the AFC East largely because of superior coaching. Remember the year he missed, the Pats still won 11 games with Matt Cassel. That forever diminished Brady's value IMO.

This feels so much better than even last season. Last season we prayed for even a win and most prayed for the Dolphins to lose. Now, they hung 40+ on the 9'ers and are going to smash the Jets! So much better

Fellow linux user?

Also I think I am obligated to say this....by the way, I use Arch! :p

Last edited:
Stupidest post ever? You spelled "stupidest" wrong. Also, the OP's comment is just a simportanta s yours, so I don't understand why you have to insult his post prior to posting your own thoughts. Brady dominated the AFC East largely because of superior coaching. Remember the year he missed, the Pats still won 11 games with Matt Cassel. That forever diminished Brady's value IMO.

Thanks for having my back on the spelling error. How’s your own spelling of “important” looking? Anyway, you can’t convince me rooting for the Dolphins to lose to the Jets because we are afraid of who they might draft it not dumb. Sorry!!

Losing 5 more games than the year before because they had Cassel instead of Brady, you mean.

Nothing forever diminished Brady's value.

I struggled with the OPs sentiment as well but after seeing us playing like we are playing I want to keep the train rolling upward and keep on winning especially burying the Jets twice. Losing to that piece of **** train wreck of a team won't sit well with me. Let's keep winning and not worry about them getting TL, it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom