If Foster/Reddick are off the board by #22 - list your TOP 5. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Foster/Reddick are off the board by #22 - list your TOP 5.

My top 5 - who would you take? Please post your own top5 below.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Revised:

1. Taco Charlton
2. Takkarist McKinley
3. Charles Harris
4. Jordan Willis
5. Gareon Conley

My pipe dream is still Derek Barnett. I'd take him over Foster/Reddick.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is just a copy from the FA thread but probably more relevant here:

So let's say the browns don't go qb at 12. Supposedly the Giants like mohomes, could Cleveland maybe be a possibility to trade down with in the first to jump the Giants? I mean say all of the players we reeeeally covet are gone, why not slide back. Cleveland has so many picks... they should help us out after Jamar Taylor played decently for them lol

So this is just a copy from the FA thread but probably more relevant here:

So let's say the browns don't go qb at 12. Supposedly the Giants like mohomes, could Cleveland maybe be a possibility to trade down with in the first to jump the Giants? I mean say all of the players we reeeeally covet are gone, why not slide back. Cleveland has so many picks... they should help us out after Jamar Taylor played decently for them lol

The 2nd round grading of the top QBs should provide several opportunities for teams in the bottom of round one to move down to the top of round two. QB hungry teams (starter or heir-apparent) will want to jump each other and get a 5th year option for these raw QBs.

Miami may be in the perfect spot.

RW

Cole Cubelic ‏Verified account @colecubelic 19m19 minutes ago

Every coach in America would love to have Jordan Willis. You can win with guys like him.

:up:

Willis is my new wet dream. If we get him I don't even care about the rest of the draft :lol:

At this point, ditto.

Although I'm prepared.

1053.jpg

I saw some speculation that Reuben Foster could be sliding. In taking best player available, we may have more options than expected.

My top 5 would be
1. Taco Charlton
2. Buddah Baker
3. Forrest Lamp
4.JT watts
5.Jarrad Davis

Because of need and talent I would say:

1. Malik McDowell DL
2. Solomon Thomas DL
3. Tre' Davious White CB
4. Zach Cunningham LB
5. TJ Watt LB

I am not on drafting a OG like Lamp with our first round pick and Jordan Willis and Hason Reddick are risky picks.
Honestly unless Pocic is there when we pick on the second round, I wouldn't use a pick on OL until the fourth and later.
I would definitely love to land Budda Baker or Tanoh Kpassagnon with our third rounder.

We need to stop the run on defense. Having Hayes, Timmons, Rashard back and McDowell or Cunningham would help a lot.

REVISED

1. Jordan Willis
2. Charles Harris
3. Forrest Lamp
4. Jarrad Davis
5. Tak Mckinley

I have a sneaky suspicion we're going Nickel heavy for defense this year. I think we can scrap G, TE, and LB from the first few rounds.

S, CB, and/or hybrid secondary defender are going to be our early targets. DE will be in consideration if a really good player falls.

I have a sneaky suspicion we're going Nickel heavy for defense this year. I think we can scrap G, TE, and LB from the first few rounds.

S, CB, and/or hybrid secondary defender are going to be our early targets. DE will be in consideration if a really good player falls.

This is why some want Peppers. The thought is he can play nickel corner and safety. As well as match up with guys like Gronk

This is why some want Peppers. The thought is he can play nickel corner and safety. As well as match up with guys like Gronk

Gronk would truck him the **** over. I also don't want a rover with zero ball skills.

Back
Top Bottom