If I hear 10-6 one more time... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If I hear 10-6 one more time...

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Um...can you show me which team made it beyond the first round of the Playoffs with an O-line as bad as ours? Nothing else matters if your O-line is crap, and ours was the crappiest. Top Tier? Hardly!!

I totally agree! That was the weakest 10-6 ever! Now that sounds bad but besides the Cowboys and Bills game how many times where you confident they would win? I wasn't all I had was hope that they would but that was it! There O-line was terrible and without improvements they will be the same next year! I'm glad they missed the playoffs, they would have got embarressed and knocked out in the first round! Forget about going through NE last year look how that worked out during the season! That was embarressing!!! :boohoo:

Originally posted by NJPHINFAN
No one thought the Carolina Panthers were a top tier team either...until they went to the Super Bowl and nearly won it.

Once the playoffs start anything can happen.

10-6 gets you the playoffs every year except for 2...I'll take 10-6 to the bank right now for 2004, if only Tagliabue would let me.

Interesting....

After decades of being near the top, mediocrity has taken it's toll and expectations have been lowered.

10-6 is now the goal....

It's almost the exact opposite in Foxboro.

After decades of being near the bottom, excellence has taken it's toll and expectations are at an all time high.

19-0 is now the goal....

Thank you Lord for making me a Patriots fan.....Amen

);p

Dude before the Pats won the first one all they wanted to do was make the playoffs! Don't make it sound like they have always expected to win it all because they haven't! Save your drama I live in NE my whole life! I have seen the years your were 5-10! If it wasn't for Mo Lewis you would still be without a Superbowl!

Originally posted by PYPER

Interesting....

After decades of being near the top, mediocrity has taken it's toll and expectations have been lowered.

10-6 is now the goal....

After decades of being near the bottom, excellence has taken it's toll and expectations are at an all time high.

19-0 is now the goal....

);p
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST, MOST ARROGANT POST EVER!! 19-0???:lol: :roflmao:

Originally posted by LIQUID24
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST, MOST ARROGANT POST EVER!! 19-0???:lol: :roflmao:

I hate to side with a Pat's fan but after winning 2 of the last 3 and being 14-2 last year! I'm thinking they can be! If it was the Fins that did that my God that smack that would be talked on this site...........................:eek: :D

Hey Shalaf, don't forget how many fluke games the Pats won last year(vs Miami, Denver, Indy). Yes they were good, but also extremely lucky as well. It seems they won all their games by 3 pts.

Interesting....

10-6 is now the goal....

19-0 is now the goal....

);p

Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwiches!!!!HMMMMMMMM.........

Hey Shalaf, don't forget how many fluke games the Pats won last year(vs Miami, Denver, Indy). Yes they were good, but also extremely lucky as well. It seems they won all their games by 3 pts.
flukes?..no, they capitalized on the opponent's mistakes everytime. winning 15 straight games is not a fluke. They SHOULD have 19-0 as their goal next year. They just came off a 14-2 season, won the superbowl, and have 7 draft picks in the first 4 rounds...they are set. Hell, even injuries can't stop them as last year proved

Yea but where does luck end and being able to just find a way to win beggin! I did it to for a while but you can only say it for so long before you just give them credit! Now do I think they will do that again this year? No chance but they did it last year and I have to give them props! If it were the Fins it wouldn't be luck! Besides every Suber Bowl Champ has luck of some kind during they run to win it all! Remember any given Sunday! Maybe this year we can be that lucky because I'll take it!

Interesting....

10-6 is now the goal....

19-0 is now the goal....

);p

The sun shines on a dog's a$$ every once in a while. Love it while you can - mediocrity is around the corner....
:tongue:

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
I swear, I keep reading 10-6 thrown out there like it means something. Does anyone actually think that we were close to being a top tier team last season? Did everyone miss the fact that we lost EVERY game we played against GOOD teams?

Wow, there really are some intelligent and objective Phin fans out there.

Originally posted by LandlockdFinFan

The sun shines on a dog's a$$ every once in a while. Love it while you can - mediocrity is around the corner....
:tongue:
how so?...they are only gonna get younger with the plethera of draft picks they have. Brady is only 25-26, and Belichick, Crennel, and Weis are still there. Actually, Belichick is faced with the daunting task of outcoaching these guys:

Mike Mularkey(an unknown as HC, but Billy B will have his # most likely)
Herman Edwards(overrated HC, good motivator, but makes crappy decisions)
Dave Wannstedt(Moron Extraordinaire)

poor Billy B:(

9-7, 8-8 for the pats this year... not for lack of talent or coaching, just a hunch, call me crazy.

Originally posted by shalafi3455

Yea but where does luck end and being able to just find a way to win beggin! I did it to for a while but you can only say it for so long before you just give them credit! Now do I think they will do that again this year? No chance but they did it last year and I have to give them props! If it were the Fins it wouldn't be luck! Besides every Suber Bowl Champ has luck of some kind during they run to win it all! Remember any given Sunday! Maybe this year we can be that lucky because I'll take it!
I do give them credit. I said they were a good team.
What's the difference between the 9-7 2002 Pats and the 14-2 2003 Pats?? Did Belichick coach any better? No. Did Brady play any better in 2003 than 2002? No. Did they have more talent in 2003 than in 2002? No.
The ball bounced their way more than a few times last year. That's all I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom