If Minkah can't handle Miami, we think Tua can? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Minkah can't handle Miami, we think Tua can?

Grier was at the Bama/SC game this past weekend. Tua threw for 450 yards and 5 Tds. I dont think we are gonna take a DE with the first overall pick haha some of yall overthink things.

We got people calling out Tua's family. People that have no clue what they are talking about. Amazing.

My biggest worry about Tua even before all these shenanigans started with stripping our roster was that a QB form Alabama has had success handed to him on a plate with a silver spoon, and that a guy like that was gonna have to deal with facing adversity for the first time in the NFL. Not only will he have to deal with throwing into tight windows with intense defensive pressure the likes an Alabama QB just doesn't see, if we bring them to Miami, the chances of having any established offensive weapons are slim. Which is why I'm a little confused about the cheers over Minkah being gone since he was apparently entitled and couldn't handle a challenge for the first time in his life. If a DB from Alabama can't handle adversity, how are we to expect a QB to? I'm not saying Tua will demand a trade or quit on the team, but you can't apply the Alabama logic to Minkah and not Tua.
We don’t know anything about these players internal motivations how they are wired - their emotional flexibility - so the same can be said of every player on every team - we just don’t know - so play chicken little instead of embracing the tank

We don’t know anything about these players internal motivations how they are wired - their emotional flexibility - so the same can be said of every player on every team - we just don’t know - so play chicken little instead of embracing the tank

No kidding. "But what about John Elway. He held out". Unless Tua has a nasty slider, I dont think hes gonna hold out for baseball.

Slowly but surely we're getting it out of you.
Do you honestly believe Grier told Tannebum and Gase i'm picking this guy, deal with it?
I'm signing Suh etc..deal with it?

Lol!
Clearly people just give Tbaum a pass for messing with this org - I fault Ross for trying but wow Tbaum is a tire fire

It seems fashionable to hate on Tua these days but he looks legit to me

The people that do it are the ones clinging to Josh Rosen for some reason. We finally have a chance to draft an elite prospect at the QB position and we got dudes wanting to pump the breaks for a QB that had one of the worst rookies seasons ever.

They talked about this subject on stick to football, they all agreed Tua isn’t the type of player to say I won’t play there, but if his father didn’t want him to go to Miami he would most likely return for his senior season, which is actually still a strong possibility because school is a high priority for his family. I have the worst feeling we end up with Justin Herbert

So then we trade out of our picks, grab an oline maybe pass rusher and pick up another 2-3 first round picks in 2021. Maybe we grab Lawerence and Tua 1-2 in 2021.

Does Tua think the team with the first pick is going to be good?

Actually teams in the top 5 will all be bad. Of those teams, the Dolphins are the only ones who actually have the resources to build a team around Tua. This nonsense of pushing Tua away is just conjecture and idle chatter.

My biggest worry about Tua even before all these shenanigans started with stripping our roster was that a QB form Alabama has had success handed to him on a plate with a silver spoon, and that a guy like that was gonna have to deal with facing adversity for the first time in the NFL. Not only will he have to deal with throwing into tight windows with intense defensive pressure the likes an Alabama QB just doesn't see, if we bring them to Miami, the chances of having any established offensive weapons are slim. Which is why I'm a little confused about the cheers over Minkah being gone since he was apparently entitled and couldn't handle a challenge for the first time in his life. If a DB from Alabama can't handle adversity, how are we to expect a QB to? I'm not saying Tua will demand a trade or quit on the team, but you can't apply the Alabama logic to Minkah and not Tua.

Fair point. Tua might also demand a trade if we change his position every week

it's either Miami with their picks/capital or Cindy or Jax or Washington or... but yeah Miami is the worst out of all the places to go. lmao I can't believe I believed that nonsense
What nonsense can't you believe you believed?

Back
Top Bottom