If Minkah can't handle Miami, we think Tua can? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Minkah can't handle Miami, we think Tua can?

They may not even want to draft Tua. The team who drafts Tue drafts his family. Not like Ted Ginn nice family kinda draft. :lol:
We are talking about family trouble which will make momma boy Minka and Grimes-B Miko look like a middle school choir. :chuckle:

Daddy will try to tell us what receivers to get and what plays to call, ohhhhh, if we don't do that: we are in big trouble.

Yes Rosen might be the guy......

Tua will not want to play here. I’m sure his dad won’t allow that either. That’s fine by me and I’m sure we can get a good trading partner for someone who wants him badly. You still take him and make sure they get a nice return. Just like the manning/rivers debacle

Actually teams in the top 5 will all be bad. Of those teams, the Dolphins are the only ones who actually have the resources to build a team around Tua. This nonsense of pushing Tua away is just conjecture and idle chatter.

We appear very dysfunctional and on pace to be one of the worst teams in the history of NFL and it's not over yet.

Other players have done this before obviously Eli Manning and Elway come to mind.

Note to Miami Dolphins; STAY AWAY FROM HERBERT!!! He's Ryan Tannehill 2.0.

Wow, didn't know that about his dad.

Forced Tua to become a lefty cause the dad was the only lefty in the family?
Damn dude.

His dad is strict?...That's the problem you have with Tua.?....No..Lets go for the gang banger with talent,or the one that
has five kids with five different women,or the guy that when he gets paid..let's make it rain in the strip club.
They got talent..don't worry about the worts...but the QB with talent?..Hell,No..he has strict faith based parents......STAY FAR AWAY!!!
Jeeze..you guys are something.

Isn't there enough drama surrounding this franchise without speculating on drama that may or may never occur. Is this a quilting club?

A polynesian starting QB in Miami,screams super endorsements....The Rock likes Miami..

Back
Top Bottom