If R.Tannehill got traded... What QB you'd draft with 1st pick ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If R.Tannehill got traded... What QB you'd draft with 1st pick ?

Who would you choose as our "NEW" QB savior?

• Total voters
Leaning towards Baker.

I wouldn't touch Josh Allen with a ten-foot pole. I think he's Kyle Boller 2.0. Find a QB with that low of a completion percentage against that level competition and tell me he's going to be great. Puh-lease.
he played for Wyoming. he was throwing passes to dudes working at Enterprise now

I’ve pretty much decided Rosen is the only QB who I would be unhappy with in round one.

I like Mayfield because it's a realistic option and I love his competitiveness and energy. I think Tannehill lacks the energy that Mayfield can bring a la Russell Wilson.

Allen - He has the strongest arm Ive ever seen and can change a game with one throw. Needs development, better to sit year 1, but I'd roll the dice with him and go with a cheap FA for a year or until he is ready.

Not a fan of trading Tanny at all, but I'd be happy with Rosen, Mayfield, or even the guy that gets almost no press right now - Sam Darnold.

It is a bumper crop for QBs.

It is a bumper crop of tier 2 QB's. There isn't a single one that stands out as a true franchise QB.

I'm still intrigued by Teddy Bridgewater. With the draft I like Rosen and Mayfield, I think Jackson will fall a bit but he's not a bad choice just not at number 11

Still in the "draft Mayfield" a true leader and inspiration (did you see how he stuck up for Orlando Brown after OB's terrible combine, e.g.??) and let him marinade behind Tannehill for a few seasons and then let the chips fall where they may. Rosen? maybe. The others? meh!

I'm shooting for the stars here so Allen. I know he could bust but he could also be amazing

Ozzy rules!!

They're all flawed in some way. I'd take Rosen, but his concussion had him out for over a month. With our history of offensive line woes, no thanks.

Tanny is actually the best option for this team. They'll need a tough SOB...

Not feeling Mayfield at all. Mostly because he can't escape pressure well enough. He had amazing protection while at Oklahoma. Too ****y for a 6 footer, also. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Browns took him and wrecked him in like 2 years.

Lamar would be fun for a year or two, but he has RGIII written all over him.

They're all flawed in some way. I'd take Rosen, but his concussion had him out for over a month. With our history of offensive line woes, no thanks.

Tanny is actually the best option for this team. They'll need a tough SOB...

Not feeling Mayfield at all. Mostly because he can't escape pressure well enough. He had amazing protection while at Oklahoma. Too ****y for a 6 footer, also. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Browns took him and wrecked him in like 2 years.

Except he’s better than RGIII

Without interviewing Lamar I don’t know how you can say this. RG3 had a hero complex and he had absolutely zero field awareness. You just tell Lamar running is an option. Getting hit is not. Slide or you don’t play. Also the worst QB injuries that I’ve seen have all been in the pocket.

Back
Top Bottom