If Rosen progresses trade the 1st pick for a ransom | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Rosen progresses trade the 1st pick for a ransom

What concerns me is in the last two games how bad the second half is compared to the first half. It should be the other way around. How do you win if you play worse as the game goes on? The second half should see more urgency not less. Unfortunately, my first real opinion of Rosen is not a good one, but we have all season to change that.

Yeah more feel for space. That might come in time. Always gonna have to offset the athlete

Yea those athlete limitations were on display near our endzone, that pre and postsnap processing is still a work in progress ,but so much better execution wise compared to Fitz who's arm is finished.

And some people think that everything is the QB's doing and disregard to contribution of players surrounding him or play their contribution down. :shrug:
It goes both ways.
Yes, which I think I covered in the quote you originally questioned. See below.
He does need to get better, but I wonder if playing on such a bad offense hinders his development. I don't know if getting out of the bottom 5 would be realistic for Marino with this team. Hopefully things improve, at least a bit.
But today he made too many mistakes of his own anyway.
Not sure what confused you in that quote. Rosen has his share of the blame and so does the rest of the offense / team. So what were you wondering about? Now we're both confused. :lol:

I completely understand that position, but I don't rate Tua as highly as some.

If we take him, I'm not going to piss and moan. I'll trust that the staff has done a lot more homework than have I.

I'm just not going to dismiss the possibility if trading down. If Grier and the gang think there are other top QBs that fit just as well, It would essentially be a free pick, considering what we would get in return.
And I am sure neither you nor I will be rooting to lose should we draft Tua.

Yea those athlete limitations were on display near our endzone, that pre and postsnap processing is still a work in progress ,but so much better execution wise compared to Fitz who's arm is finished.

Takes a lot of bad contact because of the athlete. Got an aww shucks feel to it.

. . . Stuff. . .

Those Tennessee teams Peyton Manning played on were pretty stacked. I don't understand this assertion that a quarterback has to play with no talent in order to be able to identify whether or not he can play the position.
He didn't say a QB has to play with no talent. You put a lot of time into making a post that twists another's words to make your argument.

Yes, which I think I covered in the quote you originally questioned. See below.

Not sure what confused you in that quote. Rosen has his share of the blame and so does the rest of the offense / team. So what were you wondering about? Now we're both confused. :lol:
I wasn't questioning. I was making a general comment.

What concerns me is in the last two games how bad the second half is compared to the first half. It should be the other way around. How do you win if you play worse as the game goes on? The second half should see more urgency not less.

That concerns me also but I believe offenses getting cold is a real thing, the chargers had a drive over 10 mins, I also believe that the play calling got conservative in the 3rd qt.

He didn't say a QB has to play with no talent. You put a lot of time into making a post that twists another's words to make your argument.

What he said was that he can't properly judge a quarterback with other NFL talent around him. Which may be true. He may not be able to properly judge one period for all we know.

But to say Tua may be a bust because he has talent around him is a ridiculous angle to take. There's not many successful quarterbacks in the NFL that didn't play with NFL talent around them in college...

...except for Matt Ryan at Boston College :lol:

Takes a lot of bad contact because of the athlete. Got an aww shucks feel to it.

I see what you were talking about predraft tho, the way he spins it when he's comfortable and has a clean pocket is very good.

What concerns me is in the last two games how bad the second half is compared to the first half. It should be the other way around. How do you win if you play worse as the game goes on? The second half should see more urgency not less. Unfortunately, my first real opinion of Rosen is not a good one, but we have all season to change that.

That speaks to the coaching and adjustments......unfortunately.

What he said was that he can't properly judge a quarterback with other NFL talent around him. Which may be true. He may not be able to properly judge one period for all we know.

But to say Tua may be a bust because he has talent around him is a ridiculous angle to take. There's not many successful quarterbacks in the NFL that didn't play with NFL talent around them in college...

...except for Matt Ryan at Boston College :lol:

Carson Wentz.

Back
Top Bottom