If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter? | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as starter?

If Tannehill is out for season, who should be starter?

• Matt Moore

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 83 29.9%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Nick Foles

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Tony Romo

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • Mark Sanchez

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Trade for a Young Backup QB

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brock Osweiller

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
I know it's a double edged sword but it doesn't take much thought to figure what someone means by CK having a bad character. Staff has asked nicely many times in the last day to take that content to the pofo. We've been tolerant on the topic but those that continually ignore the warnings will be issued a thread ban.
I have no issue with that but if people can just post bad character, and I cannot respond then even that has no place on main board.
If people want to comment on his character then it should be in pofo since you are no allowed to counter that argument

Look I understand the politics being kept out and will respect the rule but it is a determining factor in this particular situation.

If Kaepernick was signed by Miami imagine how many threads about the QB play would wind up in the PoFo.

Just food for thought.

Kaep fits in a bottom-tier of QBs with substantial limitations related to scheme.

That's completely false. It's utter BS. Just like all the other nonsense you're trying to pass off as fact.

Show it to me. Prove that he severely limits an NFL offense with film or X&O evidence, like I have conversely done. Otherwise take your falsehoods and scamper away with your meaningless words.

Last edited:
So, you are saying that Gase is an excellent evaluator and we should not question why he also decided that Tannehill is better than Moore, but you speak of Moore as if any garbage in the street is better than him, yet Gase didn't think the same because he was ok with Moore as the backup above all of the option he had available. Even for this year, he could have hired a new one knowing the risk of Tannehill re-injury. Sorry Mr. Perfect but your argument against Moore makes no sense at all.

Any dimwit knows that Tannehill is better QB than Moore. Philbin thought so to. That's not a feather in Gase's cap.

If we stick with Moore, I'll take the L here (and so will the Dolphins). But considering word on the street is that we happen to be weighing other QBs at the moment, I'm sticking to me guns here that Moore is nothing more than a clipboard babysitter.

Matt moore has a habbit of taking very hard shots.. he needs a solid backup if we are to roll with him.
Honestly i hate it but I think Cutler is our best option

If Kap could actually help a team win he'd be employed.

Check out that patch on his chest.

160614019.0.jpg

Might want to think about retracting that ignorant statement about Keap not helping a team win.

Actually, Sherman, Philbin and 17 all came aboard in 2012. Drafting Tannehill was in the cards all along. Ross, Ireland, Philbin and Sherman all wanted him. In 2013 Philbin essentially gave up on 17 and wanted Derek Carr. Moore was never considered as a starter because he's not starter material.
I think that going 6 and 3 as a starter in 2011 would have been considered good by a lot of teams. Sherman was Tannehill"s college coach so there was no real competition for the starting job.

I think that going 6 and 3 as a starter in 2011 would have been considered good by a lot of teams. Sherman was Tannehill"s college coach so there was no real competition for the starting job.
Tannehill was drafted 8 and the organization desperately needed to draft a QB as the new face of the franchise to usher in a new era. Sherman was a buddy of Philbin's and Tannehill's college coach so it made sense when they brought him on board as the OC.

Well that is a wrap, Cutler deal just broke on Sirius and Yahoo. The Kapperites gunna be triggered lol. Welcome Jay C. Hold it down until Tanny gets right.

Tannehill was drafted 8 and the organization desperately needed to draft a QB as the new face of the franchise to usher in a new era. Sherman was a buddy of Philbin's and Tannehill's college coach so it made sense when they brought him on board as the OC.
Please show any evidence that Moore outplayed him in camp or preseason

Well that is a wrap, Cutler deal just broke on Sirius and Yahoo. The Kapperites gunna be triggered lol. Welcome Jay C. Hold it down until Tanny gets right.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the receivers he had, his success those years was even more amazing.
One year Mario manningham was his best receiver

Back
Top Bottom