I'm Done | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
This FO is deeply,deeply flawed. Ross needs to sell this team and the Dolphins need a saviour from God to takeover.

I hear you boss. You know how I felt after this loss? Like it was loss 8 or 9 and we were eliminated from all contention. I had that feeling of relief I have when the Dolphins are done and I can stop caring if they are going to make the post season. I had no emotion, no cursing or yelling just that "we're done" feeling. I love watching the Dolphins. I go out of my way not to miss games and pay for Sunday ticket so I can watch every week but this movie is getting old. It's week 2 and it already feels like the Dolphins are done and the Patriots are going to go 19-0. There are lots of seasons were your expectations are low or you don't know what to expect but coming into 2015 I really thought that we'd have a good team. It just doesn't seem like this team will bounce back. I honestly can't believe that after 4 season we still can't pass protect. 4 seasons and we still can't. If I were GM the offseason Finheaven theme would have been bitching that I spent too much money on the offensive line during the offseason. After 4 years of being unable to pass block I'd have thrown money at it to ensure we'd have it fixed. I guess rolling the very improved Dallas Thomas out there was the right answer though. He probably looked pretty good blocking our listless defensive line in practice.

Brother Goon I have been a fan since 1970 and I am very tired of the big promises and very little results as well. Joe should of been gone a couple of years ago. Its very hard to root for the team still when mediocrity has been accepted and is the norm for a once proud organization. This game was a huge nut kick for Dolphin fans.

I used to would have been upset for a week. Now I am so used to the lack of interest this team plays with that I just don't care anymore. I completely understand how you feel and sympathize with you.

I don't get too upset anymore when the Dolphins lose. I usually change the Sirius channel to music for a few days. But come Thursday I will be back listening to Sirius NFL and hopeful for a Dolphin win. Pretty much like an addition you can't quit. Hopefully it pays off one day. Would love for that day to include Don Shula still alive when it finally happens.

Hang in there Goon.

LMAO at your complete lack of awareness of the mediocrity we've maintained under Philbin.
lol at you for not recognizing we have not had a lising season in 2 years.

Don't lose it yet...teams like Indy and Seattle aren't looking so great either. Dolphins have been my passion sine 83.....I'm never leaving their side. ...through thick and thin. For richer or poorer. These ****ers have gotten me through a lot of crap.

What does Indy and Seattle have to do with this? The fans of both of those teams have a helluva lot more to be proud of than we do in recent years. It's been 31 years since we've been to a Super Bowl. It's been 42 years since we've won one.

lol at you for not recognizing we have not had a lising season in 2 years.

Right there. That's part of the problem. You say that like going 8-8 two years in a row is an accomplishment. It's not. It's goddamn f'g pathetic. All Philbin has managed to do during his Miami coaching tenure is compile a sub-.500 record. He's not a winner. All the parsing and bs excuses in the world are not going to change Philbin into a winner.

Probably a good time to get out. Tannehill will be here for another 6 years probably. Then the next QB will take 2 or 4 years to develop. So thats another decade on top of the 20 years we've already wasted, and thats assuming we even find a QB right away. Realistically we'll probably be irrelevant for another 20-30 years.

I hear you Dolphin brother. I nearly gave up after last season too. I still care because I've been emotionally invested in this team since 1989. Was at JRS last time we were in AFC championship. I know it's tough sometimes but all of us here bleed Aqua and Orange. I refuse to die until we win the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom