"I'm taking Ryan over Big Ben..." - Crowder | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I'm taking Ryan over Big Ben..." - Crowder

Why do people continue to make the argument "if you take away his best games his numbers are average" NO ****ING ****

They are called outliers. They skew statistics. People take them out to get an alternate view of the data. It happens all the time.

an observation that is well outside of the expected range of values in a study or experiment, and which is often discarded from the data set:
Experience with a variety of data-reduction problems has led to several strategies for dealing with outliers in data sets.

Not justifying removing the TDs this time, but that is why it happens and why it is sometimes justified.

BTW, I know you already know this, but, you did ask.....

The team surrounding Ben is not very good, much like the team surrounding Ryan has not been very good.

wasn't Ryan recruited as a QB to Texas A&M? he moved to WR but was always a QB. people act like he never played the position before and he's in his infancy as a QB.

It's a nice quote but silly, Ben is a future HOFer, why put more pressure on Ryan w/ such a statement?

Dude, why do you even talk about qbs at all? You have said sanchez took the jets to 2 afc championships and you think geno is good....its laughable.

Dude, why do you even talk about qbs at all? You have said sanchez took the jets to 2 afc championships and you think geno is good....its laughable.

you may want to go back and actually read what I wrote rather than make stuff up.

I said this yesterday lol and I believe it. big ben is overrated not to mention a rapist

you may want to go back and actually read what I wrote rather than make stuff up.

It's absolutely not in your best interest to challenge anyone to go through your post history. As many posts as you have, and as wrong as often as you've been, that would be a gold mine. Now that I think of it, We could create a thread and label it "Junc's greatest hits!". It would probably contend for thread of the year.

Edit: Post 300.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Tannehill but if there was an opportunity to swap, I would do it without hesitation. With Ben, I have no doubt that the Dolphins dethrone the Pats.

Coming out of college I'd take Ben in a heartbeat but at this point he's peaked in my opinion while Ryan is on the rise so I'd stay will our guy.

Homer talk I know but Tannehill's ceiling has not been determined. Plus our guy is sqeaky clean and Ben has a rapist history

Age matters. I'd be interested in a QB draft if we're talking current ages. might be fun to do a VIP draft.

Hope Crowder is right, even though I stopped listening to his radio show on WQAM?, I think that's the station.

Back
Top Bottom