"I'm taking Ryan over Big Ben..." - Crowder | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I'm taking Ryan over Big Ben..." - Crowder

years marino missed games during his career his backups went 15-13.

they were good teams that's why they went to the playoffs almost 90% of his career. He also was blessed with Duper bros and a very good amount of receivers and he had some years that his receivers were ass but still put up god numbers can you say the same about Ben?

Ill give you the answer to your problem. the % drops to an ungodly 30% that means if your team still has a better than 50% to win without you. You aren't carrying the load by yourself

they were good teams that's why they went to the playoffs almost 90% of his career. He also was blessed with Duper bros and a very good amount of receivers and he had some years that his receivers were ass but still put up god numbers can you say the same about Ben?

Ill give you the answer to your problem. the % drops to an ungodly 30% that means if your team still has a better than 50% to win without you. You aren't carrying the load by yourself

I don't think you can just look at raw #s, who were they playing those weeks means more and again the last full season pre-Ben they went 6-10. you cannot ignore that.

I don't think you can just look at raw #s, who were they playing those weeks means more and again the last full season pre-Ben they went 6-10. you cannot ignore that.

why do you get to set what data is used and what isn't?

why do you get to set what data is used and what isn't?
like any stats they are a guide. Stats only tell us so much. the bottom line is I gave you the stark difference in record and you came back asking about other teams and I showed you a winning record w/o a top 5 all time guy in dan Marino.

years marino missed games during his career his backups went 15-13.

Do you work for this message board or something?

Seriously, you know more stats and facts about the dolphins than pretty much anyone else here. No one spends that much time focusing on a division rival, do you post on pats and buffalo forums like this too?

Stats are facts they tell you exactly what is the story is. you don't throw for 4K yards in a season by accident, or elevate all your stats in undoubtable measureable amounts because you happened to have a 3 year lucky streak. the stats are pantsing you and now you wish to discount them. I'm not asking about other teams I am showing you with easy verifiable self evident truths. You want both sides of the street by showing only stat like W/L records you have to show all your homework about that QB's season such as QBR, rating YPA, Attempts what he was surrounded with because they all effect theoutcome

Stats are facts they tell you exactly what is the story is. you don't throw for 4K yards in a season by accident, or elevate all your stats in undoubtable measureable amounts because you happened to have a 3 year lucky streak. the stats are pantsing you and now you wish to discount them. I'm not asking about other teams I am showing you with easy verifiable self evident truths. You want both sides of the street by showing only stat like W/L records you have to show all your homework about that QB's season such as QBR, rating YPA, Attempts what he was surrounded with because they all effect theoutcome

ok so using this logic that stats tell us everything ryan Fitzpatrick was equal to Ryan Tannehill last year so I guess our QB situations are similar and we have an equal chance? thanks for clearing that up.

ok so using this logic that stats tell us everything ryan Fitzpatrick was equal to Ryan Tannehill last year so I guess our QB situations are similar and we have an equal chance? thanks for clearing that up.

Compare side by side Fitzpatrick side by side with Tannehill all stats can you tell me in what universe are they similar? They only way they are comparable is maybe they are white and have the same profession after that the deviation is large. Being loud and obnoxious throwing up straw men doesn't make you look any smarter. Also when you say well the stats doesn't show the whole picture that's called no true Scotsman start googling son

Do you work for this message board or something?

Seriously, you know more stats and facts about the dolphins than pretty much anyone else here. No one spends that much time focusing on a division rival, do you post on pats and buffalo forums like this too?

Come on junc be honest, your the forums hired troll... It's ok admit it.

Come on junc be honest, your the forums hired troll... It's ok admit it.

I swear to God, that's the case. His constant spinning of everyone's posts just creates traffic b/c we keep coming back trying to explain **** over and over and over and . . . only to no avail. I mean no one is really that stupid in understanding, for the most part, common sense, right?

[braces self for the "dose of reality" spiel]

- no one except Hoops.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/08/25/crowder-im-taking-tannehill-over-Roethlisberger/

And me! I've always seen how huge his potential is. He's super accurate on short throws, excellent on sideline throws, has great understanding of routes and WR's, can run very well, is one of if not the hardest workers on the team, is extremely smart and is one of the beat throwers on the run in the league. Oh yeah and he has a quick release and is super durable and tough. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah that damn deep ball. I think he's gpt that now too.

I swear to God, that's the case. His constant spinning of everyone's posts just creates traffic b/c we keep coming back trying to explain **** over and over and over and . . . only to no avail. I mean no one is really that stupid in understanding, for the most part, common sense, right?

[braces self for the "dose of reality" spiel]

No one spends as much time as he does talking About divisional rivals, not to mention how much damn knowledge he has about the fins. He doesn't just know #s this dude has legit knowledge of miamis history.

Until he shows me he does this on other message boards, I'm chalking him up as a paid troll to generate traffic for this website, and I won't be wasting my time with him anymore.

No one spends as much time as he does talking About divisional rivals, not to mention how much damn knowledge he has about the fins. He doesn't just know #s this dude has legit knowledge of miamis history.

Until he shows me he does this on other message boards, I'm chalking him up as a paid troll to generate traffic for this website, and I won't be wasting my time with him anymore.

And it truly is. No one get's anywhere with him.

image6.png

yes but he wasn't recruited as a WR, he couldn't beat out the QB they had and they took advantage of his athleticism which also provided him benefits of understanding fully what it is to be a WR which those other QBs do not. Do not forget he came into this ;league not having to learn a new system too.

Nor could Sanchez beat out John David Booty at USC, but at the time it was pointed out to you, it didn't seem to matter. :idk:

Back
Top Bottom