Is Ahmed the answer at RB? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ahmed the answer at RB?

I'd be fine with it just a gut feeling that Flores thinks he can make do with 5th or 6th round RB's but maybe I'm wrong.
I dunno about 5th or 6th, but if he felt 3rd or 4th, I may agree with him, as long as the O Line is upgraded.

Then again, maybe he adjusts his beliefs after this season.

No. We need a complete back who can play every down, block, and be a tough physical runner. Our guys right now compliment that guy. We still really struggle on short yardage situations.

Don't forget he's a Super Bowl winner who, i would bet, that he is a better back than who we just gave a $5 million severance check to...

Ajayi was the straw that stirred that playoff teams drink and fell victim to Gase's player mismanagement. Don't be fooled because he's out of the league and Tannehill is doing well behind the running of another powerback. When the NFL doesn't want you they just don't want you. The impressive thing is that the NFL doesn't do anything but float narratives about players and let the court of public opinion condemn them.
Considering the Eagles are now resigning Howard, and not Ajayi, makes me feel pretty confident about what I stated.

Late first to early 2nd round. I think if we want him we'd have to take him with our 2-A and that might not even be soon enough.
He'll end up going 1 spot before our 2A. Just like Dobbins was snagged.

Considering the Eagles are now resigning Howard, and not Ajayi, makes me feel pretty confident about what I stated.
The Eagles????

I'm in the Philadephia area and can tell you without a doubt that the grace extended to Doug Pederson after his Super Bowl win does not extend to the drafting and coaching of that team. Jordan Howard going to the practice squad just shows you the desperation of a division-leading team hovering below .400...and who don't have to pay a "body" because some dummies in South Florida did it for them already.

Ajayi isn't thinking about the NFL (he's into professional gaming), or Dolphin fans who hated seeing him contribute toward winning a trophy that 95% of "fans" have never seen won in their football lifetime.

I can't believe you said the Eagles, the "3-5-1" division leading Eagles, signed Howard instead of Ajayi. I bet the 13-3 Super Bowl champ Eagles wouldn't have signed Howard...again.

The Eagles????

I'm in the Philadephia area and can tell you without a doubt that the grace extended to Doug Pederson after his Super Bowl win does not extend to the drafting and coaching of that team. Jordan Howard going to the practice squad just shows you the desperation of a division-leading team hovering below .400...and who don't have to pay a "body" because some dummies in South Florida did it for them already.

Ajayi isn't thinking about the NFL (he's into professional gaming), or Dolphin fans who hated seeing him contribute toward winning a trophy that 95% of "fans" have never seen won in their football lifetime.

I can't believe you said the Eagles, the "3-5-1" division leading Eagles, signed Howard instead of Ajayi. I bet the 13-3 Super Bowl champ Eagles wouldn't have signed Howard...again.
So am I, actually leaving from the airport tomorrow. My wife and her parents grew up there...So yeah, I'm well versed on the Eagles but nice try for trying to use the "but I know more because I live there" card.

Howard, still getting looks and signed, Ajayi not, because 32 teams think he's not even with a practice squad spot even in this lax year of rules.

Salvon and Gaskins can form a solid committee for us down the stretch with Breida sprinkled in. It might be good enough till reinforcements come next year ... this year we need a bruiser that can break tackles for 4-5 yards a pop which this roster obviously doesn’t have
I’m beginning to think Breida might kinda stink. UDFAs are getting more reps than him. Unless he’s hurt?

Man I somehow kinda forgot about Ajayi, I loved him. His ego thing was a huge surprise to me and he can go **** himself

Rb are over rated. Hope we don't waste a high draft pick on one. Rb can be had late rounds or undrafted.

No because not a big play guy
None of our backs are with exception of Breida who wasn't used when healthy which is actually the first year in a long time since we do not have one

Back
Top Bottom