Jason Kidd to Lakers? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Kidd to Lakers?

For me, as long as hes out of the Raptors division will make me happy. If he gets traded, you can almost rest assure the Raptors will win the division without a fight.

For me, as long as hes out of the Raptors division will make me happy. If he gets traded, you can almost rest assure the Raptors will win the division without a fight.

The Raptors should win that division with or without Kidd. They are finally turning into a good team.

I've heard Kidd to Cleveland rumos, and also Milwaukee.

Cavs are trying to get a true PG to play in front of Gibson. They've talked to the Kings about Bibby, and are now trying to get Kidd. From what I heard, the only players not available for a trade are LeBron,Gibson,and maybe Brown.

The Bucks on the overhand jst feel they need to shake it up a bit since Redd is still hurt.

a Name I'm going to throw out there is San Antonio and play Parker and Kidd together. Parker is a great scorer, but the offense is very stagnant, and Beno Udrih has been a huge disappointment. The Spurs ave a couple prospects over sea that they could trade(namely Louis Scola) along with Udrih and picks.

I've heard Kidd to Cleveland rumos, and also Milwaukee.

Cavs are trying to get a true PG to play in front of Gibson. They've talked to the Kings about Bibby, and are now trying to get Kidd. From what I heard, the only players not available for a trade are LeBron,Gibson,and maybe Brown.

The Bucks on the overhand jst feel they need to shake it up a bit since Redd is still hurt.

a Name I'm going to throw out there is San Antonio and play Parker and Kidd together. Parker is a great scorer, but the offense is very stagnant, and Beno Udrih has been a huge disappointment. The Spurs ave a couple prospects over sea that they could trade(namely Louis Scola) along with Udrih and picks.

Agreed about Beno,he needs to go.Thats why we need that backup PG.Hmm thats something to think about.Kidd alongside Parker.I remember a time when talks about Kidd for Parker were going on.Imagine them playing together.

But they are going nowhere with him. So why not shed the salary of both he and Carter and reload starting next year?

If they trade Kidd, no one comes to the game, he is the most popular player on the team by far, he is a coach to Williams, and the owner has him (No one else) going into Brooklyn to drum up sales for tickets.

They said with the way the east is, they can still win it, and they can if they get there heads out of each others @$$es.

But they are going nowhere with him. So why not shed the salary of both he and Carter and reload starting next year?

Because they can't. Noone has the expiring deals to offer them to match those ridiculous salaries. Any fantasy trade with the Lakers is based around the 2 yr deal of Kwame....in other words there is no chance in hell its happening. The Nets can afford to wait until after the season. Carter isn't giving up his 16 mil paycheck and Kidd's value won't diminish significantly unless he starts getting injured again.

Because they can't. Noone has the expiring deals to offer them to match those ridiculous salaries. Any fantasy trade with the Lakers is based around the 2 yr deal of Kwame....in other words there is no chance in hell its happening. The Nets can afford to wait until after the season. Carter isn't giving up his 16 mil paycheck and Kidd's value won't diminish significantly unless he starts getting injured again.

After I saw what happen with the shaq trade anything possible. Time for Mitch Cupcake to make up for that bad trade. Do it Mitch.

After I saw what happen with the shaq trade anything possible. Time for Mitch Cupcake to make up for that bad trade. Do it Mitch.

Mitch may want to, the nets would never do it unless you add Bynum.

Mitch may want to, the nets would never do it unless you add Bynum.

Get some young players/cap release or get nothing. If they are not going to the finals they have to move them and build. They can choose to stay in the land on mediocrity with a team getting older. I think vince have 1 more yr left and kidd is owed 41 mill over 2. :eek: Untouchable players -kobe, odom, bynum.

Get some young players/cap release or get nothing. If they are not going to the finals they have to move them and build. They can choose to stay in the land on mediocrity with a team getting older. I think vince have 1 more yr left and kidd is owed 41 mill over 2. :eek: Untouchable players -kobe, odom, bynum.

Mark my words, Kidd will be a Net next year.

Peter Vecsey has been fairly dead on recently with Lakers news. I would absolutely LOVE this trade if we were able to somehow keep Walton, Farmar and the big men (Bynum who is untouchable and Turiaf). Give them Kwame, Shammond, McKie and draft picks and maybe even Mihm who is an expiring contract I believe and lets roll!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02112007/sports/nets/swamp_exodus_nets_peter_vecsey.htm?page=1

He wants to get away from hs nutty wife Joumanna huh?
:sidelol:

Bump. For the simple fact that the rumor is still white hot and Vecsey is still insisting it will happen by the deadline. Kobe has chimed in on it and Kidd was spotted in the West's locker room talking with Kobe. May be purely coincidental, but then again...

Bump. For the simple fact that the rumor is still white hot and Vecsey is still insisting it will happen by the deadline. Kobe has chimed in on it and Kidd was spotted in the West's locker room talking with Kobe. May be purely coincidental, but then again...

Vecsay also came out and said Kidd could be dealt to Golden State, and there are 3 other team besided the Lakers and Warriors that have approached the Blazers about a 3 team deal to get Kidd.

Back
Top Bottom