Jay Cutler - seems to be fins top choice | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler - seems to be fins top choice

I would rather Shaun hill tbh if it came down to that

So not only will signing Cutler confirm that Tannehill is out for the year, but it also means Jay ****ing Cutler will be our QB.

giveup.gif

You didn't consider this in your analysis. Jay Cutler played for Chicago. Luck is on our side!

No,not really.

Sounds like things have come together pretty quickly and we are in serious negotiation mode with Cutler holding firm on what he wants. If he wasn't interested they wouldn't be negotiating.

Last edited:
This info from Darlington, etc. is very disturbing.....who the F wants a QB if he has to be coaxed & "draaawnn" out of retirement to play and paid a king's ransom to do it.....when from everything out there it seems like he really doesn't want to? What kind of effort or passion are we gonna see on the field?......hell.....most of the time during his whole NFL career he looked disinterested and bored with the whole thing........think it's gonna get better????

THIS IS A MISTAKE!!!!

Mrs. Cutler is definitely South Beach material, not sure about the whale on the left...

ef8c5ea678bbaa1c47f8e4693f595427--kristin-cavallari-jay-cutler.jpg

This info from Darlington, etc. is very disturbing.....who the F wants a QB if he has to be coaxed & "draaawnn" out of retirement to play and paid a king's ransom to do it.....when from everything out there it seems like he really doesn't want to? What kind of effort or passion are we gonna see on the field?......hell.....most of the time during his whole NFL career he looked disinterested and bored with the whole thing........think it's gonna get better????

THIS IS A MISTAKE!!!!
Of course he wants to play. He is just negotiating his compensation. That's how its done.

THIS IS A MISTAKE!!!!
This is how I feel...wtf are we thinking? If we start off 1-4 or 1-5, he will check out and be happy with his $13-15 mill check. I at least saw Kaep compete when San Fran had nothing to play for. They were terrible from front office to coaching down to personnel. I saw him almost beat us in a home game while almost being paralyzed by kiko and Suh in a game that didn't matter to their football season.

Who knew that Aaron Rodgers had yet another brother he's also probably not talking to (who's broadcasting with "The Bachelor")

anyway another alleged inside source now heard from, LOL

Probably because Gase did not guarantee him the starting position. Right now it's Moore's job to lose.

Back
Top Bottom