Jay Cutler - seems to be fins top choice | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Cutler - seems to be fins top choice

If Tannehill is out, he seems to be the best option.

I think Kaep is slightly more talented, but camp has started and Cutler could jump right in scheme wise.

Cutler....Kaep....Osweiler....welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Roll with Moore. He is a Fin, knows the system well, knows the boys, they respect him, and he can be decent at times.

nothing shows the ignorance of teams blackballing Kap because he kneeled during an anthem that was written by a guy that thought blacks were inferior and should be slaves and wanting to possibly sign a guy that was awful last year

nothing shows the ignorance of teams blackballing Kap because he kneeled during an anthem that was written by a guy that thought blacks were inferior and should be slaves and wanting to possibly sign a guy that was awful last year

Have to make this about politics huh? That's more fun. If we sign Cutler it's because he put up Tannehill like stats when he was with Gase in 2015 just like he would be with Gase in 2017 and already knows the system. Gase knows him in his offense and if he wants him I can't see how anyone could disagree with his choice and try to steer it towards political reasons. Adam Gase wants to win/succeed if he thinks Kap will help him I'm confident he brings him in but if he brings it Cutler I'm confident it will be because of what jay did when Gase coached him and the fact that he knows the system and it won't be because Kap is the better choice but kneels for the anthem. I know many will cling to that idea all season, what a crock.

Os for a late round pick has a chance to rebuild his confidence

He may have reignited game and if not he can be cut next year

Cutler is my second choice - 1 year contract

Bill O'Brien doesn't know anything about QB's....I don't know how having the benefit of coaching one of the greatest QB's ever means anything.

What are you basing that on? The fact that he can't turn absolute dogshit QBs into stars? Do you think Tom Savage would thrive under Gase? :roflmao

Osweiler sucks.

What are you basing that on? The fact that he can't turn absolute dogshit QBs into stars? Do you think Tom Savage would thrive under Gase? :roflmao

Osweiler sucks.

And perceptions of O'Brien should drastically change with the arrival of Deshaun Watson.

Guys.... This is a business decision too... If we sign Kaep, what will happen to ticket sales? The Dolphins did not invest that much money plus the stadium renovation to see a nationwide boycott if we sign Kaep. In my opinion, he is a much better QB than Cutler but from a business standpoint, Cutler is the right option.

Think they will sign Colin K as Jay Cutler may not at all be signed by other teams. Knowing he is a choker and has a bad attitude.

Come'on man. Kaepernick is a man who drove home at night to a 3+ million dollar house in a predominantly white gated community where the average house was +1 million dollars. While railing against oppression.

All the while you want Cuban Americans in South Florida to forget his revolutionary t-shirt.

CK significant other let Baltimore know what she thought about the owner and Ray Lewis today. If you think NFL ownership didn't take notice, I pity you.

Bruh....why can't we ever just have something nice...

Gimmie Kap, please. I, at least, wanna be entertained, not cussing at picks being thrown every quarter from Cutler. Swear his reactions like he's dead inside. He doesn't give af.

If Kap came, and started the season 3-0, everyone will stfu about the Castro thing. Vice versa, if Cutler started 3-0, lol we all would still be waiting for the donkey punch on the chin...

Gimmie Kap, please. I, at least, wanna be entertained, not cussing at picks being thrown every quarter from Cutler. Swear his reactions like he's dead inside. He doesn't give af..

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom