****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

Mando says Miami loves burrow and plans to move to #1 for him.

Cinci to Miami “all your picks are mine!”
Sources directly from Miami have mentioned that they love all QBs not named Tua.

I wonder why...

mando has been out of touch all season.

that article quite literally revealed nothing at all.

You believe that?

Hey dude, I have this really sweet bridge you might be interested in.

Sounds like a way to downplay other people they may be interested in, watch Miami broker a deal to move to #1 and shock everyone by NOT taking Burrow. We need FA to start so we have something to talk about other than article after article regurgitating the same stuff just with the words in a slightly different order because honestly thats all there is right now.

Speaking of Bingo, Tua has never lost a game of Bingo and wins after one turn every time.
I cannot mention the aforementioned in this thread for fear I will be banned until March Madness 2021 where I will be USED by #fishfanmiami yet again lose in the first round pitted against a #1 seed.

Last edited:
If they believe in him like this lady believes in her buttons than I say go for it.

W57ZeFK.jpg

I thought Mando was all in and set on the Dolphins wanting and pursing Herbert....... what a knucklehead.

ps. Who the **** is jpafootball?

Hate to spoil anyone's party. But that isn't going to happen. I totally believe the Dolphins are all in on Herbert. They need there other picks to fill out the offensive side of the ball.

Unless Grier is a close personal friend of yours I don't see why you thinking we're all in on Herbert is any more valid than those thinking we're all in on Burrows.

I can't even imagine what the cost is to move up to 1, have to be all this and next years firsts

Back
Top Bottom