****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

If they believe in him like this lady believes in her buttons than I say go for it.

W57ZeFK.jpg
No wonder my store was all out of melons the other day...

Every time someone posts a link to an Armando article or another piece that gets info from an Armando article.......he spins around in his chair, laughing manically while in his underwear and an old lady's bra, giddily shrieking, "Dance my puppets, dance for Daddy. You are all good little puppets doing as Daddy says."

Stop this. Do better. Think harder. Put good in the world.

If they believe in him like this lady believes in her buttons than I say go for it.

W57ZeFK.jpg
I've been staring at them for 15 minutes waiting for them to pop, and nothing. WTF. I'll give it 5 more minutes then I'm moving on!

Take a hard look at the Redskins after they moved up with the Rams to take RGIII. If Grier makes that trade and Burrow isn’t the next Brees (as an example) he just set our franchise back 5-10 years.

It's not going to happen. Bengals owner and GM, Mike Brown is 84 years old and has never traded away a high Draft pick. There are 31 other GMs that trade Draft picks but old Mike doesn't believe in it.
Remember in 1999 when Mike Ditka traded all New Orleans Draft picks to the Redskins to select Ricky Williams. Well before that deal he also made the same offer to Mike Brown who rejected it to select Akili Smith (who turned out to be a major bust). The point in this is that Mike Brown has a very long history of never trading away a high Draft pick. Never. Ever.

Take a hard look at the Redskins after they moved up with the Rams to take RGIII. If Grier makes that trade and Burrow isn’t the next Brees (as an example) he just set our franchise back 5-10 years.

10 years? Rookie contract's are now manageable thanks to the rookie pay scale, no longer are franchises handcuffed to players like Jamarcus Russel or Ryan Leaf. The Redskins were able to make the playoff's the year after they cut RGIII.

Last edited:
5, 18, 56 this year and Houston’s 1 next year.

For

No. 1, 107 and 2021 third.

Done!

I want Burrow more than I don’t want to give up those picks.

Knowing the Dolphins luck

If the Dolphins sell the farm for him, there is a good chance he suffers a freak career ending injury in training camp or pre season, while Tua recovers and makes some other team contenders.

How long have you been a fan? Curses are real, bro.

Since I was 6, so about 34 years, not old enough to have ever watched my team play in a super bowl. If another 34 years pass I might change my tune but I’m a homer4life.

Strong believer in things I can control. Strong believer......in believing.

Bad Luck was the Kansas City Chiefs for 50 years.

Bad Luck was the Golden State Warriors.

We weren’t unlucky to miss out on Drew Brees twice, Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson.

The Cleveland Browns chose to pass on Carson Wentz, Patrick Mahomes and Desean Watson.

The Eagles were unlucky, until they no longer were.

Are the Colts lucky, unlucky or just Luck-less?

Ryan Tannehill was unlucky to be drafted by the Miami Dolphins though.

10 years? Rookie contract's are now manageable thanks to the rookie pay scale, no longer are franchises handcuffed to players like Jamarcus Russel or Ryan Leaf. The Redskins were able to make the playoff's the year after they cut RGIII.

It’s more of a ripple effect. The RGIII situation was unique in that a major injury derailed his career and the Redskins had Cousins. It was fairly easy for them to cut him. If we make that trade for Burrow he’s pretty much guaranteed 5 years even if he’s terrible. You can’t give up 4 1st round picks and not give him that long. If he’s average you give him an extension and hope he lives up to his draft potential. The trade could easily turn into years of mediocrity. It’s really only a win for us if Burrow ends up being a superstar, top 5, QB (just for what we would have to give up).

Franchises don’t get setback, they continue to fail. Washington and Kansas City both decided to trade for Alex Smith. One continued to fail the other just won a super bowl.

You can trade 5,18, 56 and Houston’s first next year and still have a better than average allotment of picks over the next two years.

60:6.....do it.

Back
Top Bottom