****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

I'm out on this Burrow nonsense...the guy has that Ryan Leaf Tim Couch vibe...only way I'd even consider it if Cincy has their eye on a guy they know will be there at 5 and they draft Joe we take who they want...then trade picks and give them our first round 2 pick in the deal...anything steeper than that and Burrow can rot in Ohio

Eli Manning
Carson Wentz
Patrick Mahomes

On top of those three QBs leading teams that traded up to get them, 19 of the 32 NFL starting QBs were drafted in the 1st round by the team they play for.

Not only did Joe Burrow just have the best season by a college QB ever, he did it running a NFL style offense against one of the toughest schedules ever. Burrow beat 7 top 10 teams and 5 teams that finished in the Final top 10. First time it's ever been done. Not one of the OL Burrow played behind will be a 1st round pick (some will be undrafted) and he never missed a practice or game.

If the Dolphins think Joe Burrow is the best QB in the draft, they should go up and get him if they can. No other QB in this draft is worth trading up for.

I doubt that the Bengals would trade from #1 to #5. Having said that, If Miami could move up to #3 using Howard & #5 they would have a reasonable shot at convincing Cincinnati to drop to 3.

Eli Manning
Carson Wentz
Patrick Mahomes

On top of those three QBs leading teams that traded up to get them, 19 of the 32 NFL starting QBs were drafted in the 1st round by the team they play for.

Not only did Joe Burrow just have the best season by a college QB ever, he did it running a NFL style offense against one of the toughest schedules ever. Burrow beat 7 top 10 teams and 5 teams that finished in the Final top 10. First time it's ever been done. Not one of the OL Burrow played behind will be a 1st round pick (some will be undrafted) and he never missed a practice or game.

If the Dolphins think Joe Burrow is the best QB in the draft, they should go up and get him if they can. No other QB in this draft is worth trading up for.
Keep this book marked

Annnnd here it comes

two weeks ago this angel hair armed, 9in hand, one trick pony didn’t hold a candle to tua and shouldn’t even be on our radar

I tried to google "burrow udfa" and got nothing. I googled "top college qbs headed into 2019 season," and the first link was Daniel Jeremiah's list on NFL.com, which I posted. dig deep...

Why did I click on "show ignored content?"
Are you mad he found those?? Seems like just what was in question regarding burrow

I'm out on this Burrow nonsense...the guy has that Ryan Leaf Tim Couch vibe...only way I'd even consider it if Cincy has their eye on a guy they know will be there at 5 and they draft Joe we take who they want...then trade picks and give them our first round 2 pick in the deal...anything steeper than that and Burrow can rot in Ohio
I don’t see any comparison between Leaf, Couch, and Burrow. I would trade three first round picks for Burrow and not think twice about it. The only comparison I see to Burrow in the NFL is Brady in his prime.

just did this mock on first-pick (possibly my favorite one I've done)

*Miami trades pick 5, 18, 70 and a 2021 1st to Bengals for #1

1. Joe Burrow, QB, LSU

26. Austin Jackson, T, USC

*Miami trades 39 to Baltimore for 55, 60

55. Lloyd Cushenberry, C, LSU

56. Antoine Winfield Jr., S, Minnesota

60. JK Dobbins, RB, Ohio State

141. Leki Fotu, NT, Utah

153. Jeremy Chinn, S, Southern Illinois

154. Lynn Bowden, WR, Kentucky

173. Joe Gaziano, Edge, Northwestern

**Miami trades 185, 227, 246 to Indy for 193, 197

193. Thaddeus Moss, TE, LSU

197. Gabriel Davis, WR, UCF

251. Joseph Charlton, P, South Carolina

The guy is good. He is going to be good in the NFL. He would prefer to go to a team that doesn't settle for mediocrity, which means he'll flirt with any team that's not the Bengals, Browns or Vikings.

Back
Top Bottom