****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

Blah, blah, blah... Doctor's are saying his hip is strong and extremely low chance of getting injured.

Classy of you to wish him injured.

Like I said, I would support either one of those two.

I'm not denying Tua had talent around him. They both did.

If you don't see the talent Tua has independent of the talent he had around him, then you're either blind or bias.

I didn't wish anything upon the gimp. I made an observation.

Two, if you can't see the talent Burrow has independent of the talent he had around him name a first rounder on that LSU o-line. You MIGHT be able to name a 2nd rounder (debatable), then you're either biased or super biased.

I feel the same about Tua without two potential NFL 1st rounders at the tackle spot, two 1st round WRs, a running back who will be drafted within the first 2 rounds....

Come here and depend on Jesse Davis to watch his blindside so he can be chased down and have his hip totally destroyed this time.

That would be 3 1st round WR Devonta Smith is a 1st rounder and could sneak in a 4th with Waddle, I don’t want you to skip on your two talking points about Tua. And for the other I heard he ate some Nashville hot chicken and got heartburn add it to the injury list.

Saban per PFT
“I think Joe Burrow’s got great vision, does a good job with pre-snap reads and knowing where he’s going to go with the ball,” Saban said, via Ben Baby of ESPN. “He also can extend plays [and] scramble to throw, which I think is really, really important and puts a lot of pressure on the defense. So Joe Burrow’s going to have a fantastic career in the NFL.”

Last edited:
I saw the tony Romo Comp recently.. and that’s it. Joe burrow is Tony Romo.

I revisited some old tony Romo and man you could swear it’s burrow.

I watched all of Burrows TD passes again yesterday. The guy is super accurate on throws around 30 yards. But......Almost every deep pass was underthrown and his WR came back and made.a play on the ball. In the NFL most of those woulda been intercepted. Pretty concerning to me honestly

I would stay at #5 and let it be we could end up with a great team after with all the pick plus are off season

So, I have a question for all if the people that want Burrow to pull a Eli Manning, and not be drafted by Cincinnati.

Why in the heck would any player be so against playing in their own home state of Ohio, but be willing to play for a franchise that is not in his home state, and has been worse than Cincinnati? Cincinnati has had more recent success under Marvin Lewis than Miami has. Between the two franchises, it has been longer since Miami has been to a super bowl than the Bengals. Miami has a few good receivers, but with AJ Green coming back, the Bengals have a better group of receivers than Miami. The Bengals already HAVE a proven RB in Mixon, Miami HOPES to draft a good RB in the draft. None of our draft picks are guarantees either.

So, why would Burrow put his foot down, refuse to play in his home state, but be okay with Miami?

So, I have a question for all if the people that want Burrow to pull a Eli Manning, and not be drafted by Cincinnati.

Why in the heck would any player be so against playing in their own home state of Ohio, but be willing to play for a franchise that is not in his home state, and has been worse than Cincinnati? Cincinnati has had more recent success under Marvin Lewis than Miami has. Between the two franchises, it has been longer since Miami has been to a super bowl than the Bengals. Miami has a few good receivers, but with AJ Green coming back, the Bengals have a better group of receivers than Miami. The Bengals already HAVE a proven RB in Mixon, Miami HOPES to draft a good RB in the draft. None of our draft picks are guarantees either.

So, why would Burrow put his foot down, refuse to play in his home state, but be okay with Miami?

Mike Brown is a terrible owner who is cheap. Despite the Bengals having more play off trips from 2000-2019, Miami still has more playoff wins from 2000-2019. Green has been injured 2 of the last 3 years and will be 31 years old at the start of the season. Zac Taylor as an OC for the Dolphins had the 27th ranked offense and with the Bengals he had the 30th ranked offense. I would much rather play for Flores and I'm not even a guy who is overly impressed with his rookie HC season but I have 0 faith Taylor is the long term answer at HC for the Bengals.

Mike Brown is a terrible owner who is cheap. Despite the Bengals having more play off trips from 2000-2019, Miami still has more playoff wins from 2000-2019. Green has been injured 2 of the last 3 years and will be 31 years old at the start of the season. Zac Taylor as an OC for the Dolphins had the 27th ranked offense and with the Bengals he had the 30th ranked offense. I would much rather play for Flores and I'm not even a guy who is overly impressed with his rookie HC season but I have 0 faith Taylor is the long term answer at HC for the Bengals.
Mike Brown may be terrible and cheap, but yet still more recent success than Miami, no matter how you spin it. You are really going to use the ONE single playoff win, that was actually 19 years ago as a reason? Burrow was still in diapers when that happened. Yeah, Green has been injured, but even him coming back at 80% himself, the Bengals have a better receiving core, and a proven RB. I will give you the Zac Taylor as I have no faith in him either, but would Burrow really judge him off of one season as head coach? Should we or Burrow have any more faith in Chan Gailey? Again, still not sure what the attraction would be for Burrow to push his way to Miami.

A good FA period + stir crazy from the Corona virus = unreal expectations

Back
Top Bottom