Joe Schad: "cut Ryan Tannehill? Hah. Miami Dolphins Are Blessed To Have His Contract." | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Schad: "cut Ryan Tannehill? Hah. Miami Dolphins Are Blessed To Have His Contract."

I just dont see they will have the draft capital to get up high enough, you know they will all be go off the board quickly, it’s always the case.

Arizona was able to move up for a 3rd and a 5th which is unheard of.

Next year will be Gases's 4th year, I'm not sure he wants to bank on a rookie qb, especially when all the qb's in the draft are projects.

Who said that?

It’s like you have amnesia or something. Not even 8 weeks ago you were tossing out Tannehill and osweiler are equals nonsense.

Another poster was tossing out some numbers in a vacuum thread about Ryan and jay cutler playing the same level football.

Should be a good time this next week if the o struggles vs that legit defense and front around here to pile on the qb regardless of what the actual tape says the reason is.

I’d guess that qbr for the season trends down closer to 100 after this one.

It’s like you have amnesia or something. Not even 8 weeks ago you were tossing out Tannehill and osweiler are equals nonsense.

Another poster was tossing out some numbers in a vacuum thread about Ryan and jay cutler playing the same level football.

I never understood that narrative.

Next year will be Gases's 4th year, I'm not sure he wants to bank on a rookie qb, especially when all the qb's in the draft are projects.

Nor do I, here is where I think it might get interesting though, if Ross applies pressure to do it.

I just get that feeling that he really might, and it wouldn’t be my choice to go that route either, but I can see him playing that hand. Especially if he wanted Jackson last year (if true).

Dangerous

Nor do I, here is where I think it mught get interesting though, if Ross applies pressure to do it.

I just get that feeling that he really might, and it wouldn’t be my choice to go that route either, but I can see him playing that hand. Especially if he wanted Jackson last year (if true).

Dangerous

With all the reports I'm hearing I also think that's the case, Gase was in love with Baker and Rosen last year so if anything they should of paid the kings ransom last year. I'm not a fan of this QB class.

It sure doesn’t come from tape. On tape tannehills the best qb this teams had since Marino and it’s not close.

Physical talent I agree, Chad had a much better iq especially presnap.

Physical talent I agree, Chad had a much better iq especially presnap.

Wildcat is the only reason penny lasted as long as he did.

Those arm limitations were rediculous. But his timing and placement kept him in the league. In that regard he was Peyton Manning like.

I don’t think his pre snap reads were any better just think they ran more limited less threaten the field concepts for him.

And hell after one year his arm fell off.

Jay Fiedler was hot garbage

Should be a good time this next week if the o struggles vs that legit defense and front around here to pile on the qb regardless of what the actual tape says the reason is.

I’d guess that qbr for the season trends down closer to 100 after this one.
Before you go into attack mode and wildly off topic think twice. It is not Christmas yet.

The topic at hand is that FFiB said that someone in this thread said that Tannehill is more inconsistent than other QBs. Nothing more and nothing less.

Wildcat is the only reason penny lasted as long as he did.

Those arm limitations were rediculous. But his timing and placement kept him in the league. In that regard he was Peyton Manning like.

I don’t think his pre snap reads were any better just think they ran more limited less threaten the field concepts for him.

And hell after one year his arm fell off.

Jay Fiedler was hot garbage

Jet's Pennington knew where to go with the ball, arm was just trash, Only Dave W would allow Jay to QB for so long, Chambers best years where with Rosenfal and Frerotte.

He’s gonna roll with Ryan. We are looking at a pick no better than the 18 range if Tannehill plays the last 3 games. And unless we are scooping a duke qb (which just saying it makes me sick inside) who Tannehill would beat out in a nanosecond head to head.

Before you go into attack mode and wildly off topic think twice. It is not Christmas yet.

The topic at hand is that FFiB said that someone in this thread said that Tannehill is more inconsistent than other QBs. Nothing more and nothing less.

Think twice about what? I didn’t attack you. You are the one that said it.

I don’t blame you for wanting to back out of it though.

In terms of the topic finfan is spot on. And when Ryan is “inconsistent” you can just about set your watch to the o line play was trash.

He’s gonna roll with Ryan. We are looking at a pick no better than the 18 range if Tannehill plays the last 3 games. And unless we are scooping a duke qb (which just saying it makes me sick inside) who Tannehill would beat out in a nanosecond head to head.

Duke Qb aint good their TE looks promising tho, If he wasn't 6'6 he would be a 5th rd pick.

I think Herbert falls also just like Paxton Lynch.

Back
Top Bottom