JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II.... | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II....

Before and After from the endzone...

beforeandafter_zpsldybficm.jpg

WOW...what a transformation...Mr. Ross, Mr. Garfinkel and the entire crew should be commended...

Let's go, Fins - do us proud and rack up some wins in this gem of a facility...!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sidelines are significantly closer than before.. Should make for an amazing gameday experience.

Sidelines are significantly closer than before.. Should make for an amazing gameday experience.

Yup, that's the 1st thing I noticed, it really is a significant change in how much closer the fans will be to the field, and if there is good turn outs of Dolphins fans, the fans could become a 12th man...maybe nowhere close to as loud as in Seattle or the Former Orange ball was, but close enough, where opponents will need to prepare for it or face the consequences.

The roof looks silly, but the goal is not for it to look good. The goal is for it to give fans some shade to encourage them to stay in their seats instead of going to the concourse for shelter. And if some noise bounces back down off the top, that'll work too.

Very nice. Where do you guys think Joe Robbie/Hard Rock now ranks amoung NFL stadiums?

Are the Canes having an event at the stadium Before the Dolphins practice on Monday? I see Canes stuff going up in the tunnels and such!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the Canes having an event at the stadium Before the Dolphins practice on Monday? I see Canes stuff going up in the tunnels and such!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have a game there next Saturday. I'm sure Ross is pulling out all the welcome mats for UM.

But it is after our practice there and our game on Thursday. I am wondering if it is just a covering that can be removed but it looks ripped or something on the ends.

So ChambersWI just said there are a couple of sinkholes that opened up on the highway leading to the stadium. Here is what I found.
Sinkholes are causing traffic problems for drivers heading south on the turnpike.

Officials said a severely damaged water line break has forced a shutdown of a stretch of road Saturday afternoon, August 27th, near the 199th Street exit in the southbound lanes.

About an hour later, a second sinkhole opened up a few feet away from the first.

Source: http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/08/27/sinkhole-leads-to-mess-on-turnpike-near-hard-rock-stadium/

Hurricanes get a walkthrough to check out the new digs..

Stadium_Renovation_Construction_Cam_August_28_2016_07_15pm_zpsrddpjiuo.jpg

Cq_IX9BXEAATwkX.jpg

Cq-1CVCW8AEFtcU.jpg

On a side note, they also practiced in the Nick Saban Memorial Practice Bubble today.

Cq-MqeyWcAQzMmq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom