JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II.... | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II....

“It’s a beautiful stadium,” Suh said. “I think the fans will be very excited about the Jumbotrons — obviously there are four amazing ones in there. Hard Rock Stadium is going to be a rocking place, in my opinion. I’m excited to get out on that football field. Like you said before, I was out there with the (naming rights) announcement and it is a pristine field. Beautiful. I can’t thank enough our ownership and front office for all the work and time that they put into that. I’m excited to get out there and see it when we have a true home game against the Cleveland Browns.”
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...812?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Of all the college programs I consider it a privilege to share our new digs with The U.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 3m3 minutes ago
Depending on the game, Uber Tailgate will run between $150 and $250. But that will include the transportation (up to $15).

That's a lot of money when you can just bring a Publix sub and a 12 pack of beer. :idk:

Food is not???? What a rip off.

Our FH tailgate is much better anyways. We even had our own DJ last year. :lol:

The selling point is there is designated parking so you don't have to search. There are tents and grills set up already so you don't have to pack everything. There will be food and beverages available to buy there for you're convenience so you don't have to go to publix if you don't want to or didn't have time to or you forgot something. Then all you do is cook it on the grill and enjoy.

The selling point is there is designated parking so you don't have to search. There are tents and grills set up already so you don't have to pack everything. There will be food and beverages available to buy there for you're convenience so you don't have to go to publix if you don't want to or didn't have time to or you forgot something. Then all you do is cook it on the grill and enjoy.

So food and drinks are extra on top of the $150??? AND you have to cook it yourself? :lol:
Dam that is some expensive parking. :sidelol:

If you tailgate you usually come early anyways. Not much of a search then.

Oh hell. If you got the money....:lol:

Personally before I dish out $150 and pay extra for food and cook myself I might as well party at the plaza at Gate G. :lol:

I am sure the items in the convenience store will be affordable. Right?

Probably $5 for a bag of ice, $12 for a pack of hot dogs, $6 for a large pack of Doritos, $18 for a 6 pack of beer. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom