Koa Misi - Not Dependable AT ALL

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Misi is just like the Cowboys version of Sean Lee. Very talented but always injured...I mean always.

I have not yet read a report where Misi had a full week of practice without being held out because he is injured. Last year was a disaster at the LB position and this year we cannot depend on this guy Misi anymore.

Let's give J. Tripp, Hull, and other promising rookies some reps at his position and sign the divorce papers with him.

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Reaction score
Hull? Isn't he buried even on the rookie depth chart?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
Tired of Misi and tired of players who are chronically injured every damn year. They are just dead weight on the roster. Cut them and move on.

Ruckus45

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
But for now he is a solid player who will be an asset to a very strong defense. If he goes down mid season then you can see those unproven young guys go in with a little more nfl experience under their belt. To cut a guy right before the season who is productive just because he MIGHT go down is insane.

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Said he was injury prone and got laughed at. Hes great when hes on the field but thats always an IF.

miamiron

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Hull? Isn't he buried even on the rookie depth chart?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
He led the team with 4 tackles and 1 forced fumble the other night as well as an interception today
Don't count out Mike Hull

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
misi and great don't belong in same sentence lol

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Reaction score
He led the team with 4 tackles and 1 forced fumble the other night as well as an interception today
Don't count out Mike Hull
Against the first team or the third team?

BSQ

Scout Team
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
dlockz, that's exactly what I was thinking! Misa=GREAT???, how about serviceable when healthy, which is rare. Luckily we have a lot of good young talent at LBer.

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I barely notice when Misi is playing or not because even when not injured he's invincible out there. But I guess that was an improvement on Ellerbee and Wheeler.

67Stang

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Another Jeff Ireland injury special.....that jackass loved to draft injured guys, even in the early rounds. Misi has had some sort of leg issue since he came in.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom