Kyle Pitts is the key | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Pitts is the key

I mean I would agree that Pitts immediate impact would be higher if we get a game-breaker WR. Do I believe that Pitts is better than what we have, I don't think you could deny that Pitts would be a HUGE upgrade over Gesicki. Gesicki has proven to be a pretty serviceable Tight end but the biggest selling point for me with Pitts is his potential to be a WR, hell not even a hybrid. I think he could actually play WR in the NFL. Gesicki cannot get the separation that Pitts is able to get which is one of the biggest needs we have from our WR corp
Have you seen Pitts run patterns against an NFL Defense? I didn't think so... A HUGE upgrade? Bold yet totally unproven, again. You opinion only, a view shared by at least some. I think Pitts will eventually be successful, maybe VERY successful, but never if you overdraft on him.

I mean I would agree that Pitts immediate impact would be higher if we get a game-breaker WR. Do I believe that Pitts is better than what we have, I don't think you could deny that Pitts would be a HUGE upgrade over Gesicki. Gesicki has proven to be a pretty serviceable Tight end but the biggest selling point for me with Pitts is his potential to be a WR, hell not even a hybrid. I think he could actually play WR in the NFL. Gesicki cannot get the separation that Pitts is able to get which is one of the biggest needs we have from our WR corp

I like Pitts as a BIG WR (same speed as Parker, but alot bigger and stronger), and it would be possible to create HIGE matchup issues in a 2TE or in tight WR/TE formation.

Crazy how you can start to not like a player for you team simply because he’s been elevated to God-Tier, skip evening playing and go to the Hall of Fame, status by some fans. He might be a great kid. But the he’s already the best ever drooling is ridiculously premature.

Crazy how you can start to not like a player for you team simply because he’s been elevated to God-Tier, skip evening playing and go to the Hall of Fame, status by some fans. He might be a great kid. But the he’s already the best ever drooling is ridiculously premature.

1612026455170.png

Always appreciate a good meme, but do you have an answer?

What team drafting in the top 10 do you see taking him????

Answer= none. I would wager a years sig, but you haven't been here long enough for it to matter
Mach you don’t know me but I’ve been watching this forum for awhile , and I like ya.

I’ve pretty much answered your first question about his abilities throughout this entire thread . I said he would be picked in the top 15 closer to like 12 or so. Do I think he could go in the top 10 , **** yeah I do.

look I’ll make a friendly wager with ya .

Mach you don’t know me but I’ve been watching this forum for awhile , and I like ya.

I’ve pretty much answered your first question about his abilities throughout this entire thread . I said he would be picked in the top 15 closer to like 12 or so. Do I think he could go in the top 10 , **** yeah I do.

look I’ll make a friendly wager with ya .
I don't disagree that he has skills. IDK about "sure fire elite" though.

I think you may have misunderstood my point.

First of all, TEs are not generally considered a value pick that high. Besides that, when I look at the actual teams picking the first 10 picks, I don't see any that are likely to use the pick on Pitts.

That was why I was asking who would draft him there. It didn't have that much to do with Pitts the player.

I know many fans don't look at things that deep (actually it isn't that deep), but context is important when someone says something like player "X" won't last past pick 10.

It's a meaningless statement, unless you consider who's picking, their individual situations, and what they are actually likely to do.

Which one is Gronk? Gronk is a beast of a blocker.
Imo, there is nothing in common with that comparison. Having 2 pass catching TEs isn't a good idea.

If the Dolphins take Penei Sewell third, Cincinnati will take Pitts at 5, that's my bet. Nobody cares if Kelce or Gronk were drafted six spots before they were supposed to be. Pitts is as sure a thing as you get in a college player.

I think it’s funny when people say player X and player Y were picked six spots before they should have gone. If they are pro bowl players they should’ve gone first.

Back
Top Bottom