Kyle Pitts is the key | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Pitts is the key

Smith was still getting his catches if not the rep count compared to Ruggs and Juedy, though. Waddle scares me for that very reason - with his intense athleticism, you'd normally see him explode in college but they routinely went with the safer Smith. Not sure how to take that.

I want Pitts though. Just get me the guy who scores.

Smith was still getting his catches if not the rep count compared to Ruggs and Juedy, though. Waddle scares me for that very reason - with his intense athleticism, you'd normally see him explode in college but they routinely went with the safer Smith. Not sure how to take that.

I want Pitts though. Just get me the guy who scores.

that’s true he was getting his catches but he was also getting a lot of good looks.

i didn’t say 3rd type production at the time I just said 3rd option in terms of defenses preparation etc.

I wouldn't take Pitts with our 1st first round pick (best need pick is "star" WR). And I doubt Pitts will be available at #18. But if he is available at #18, I wouldn't mind taking him.

I'd even think that running some two TEs sets (with Gesicki) would be a dangerous offensive combination.
Like Gronk and Hernandez

that’s true he was getting his catches but he was also getting a lot of good looks.

i didn’t say 3rd type production at the time I just said 3rd option in terms of defenses preparation etc.

Fair point and my mistake. So are you leaning more towards a trade down and grab Waddle? Waddle seems more one trick pony, but god it's such a trick. I think if you're a team that is totally void of receiver talent, you grab a Smith, but Waddle is a luxury pick that I believe we can make.

Pitts is the biggest mismatch in this draft, bar none. However, for the other half that don't realize how good our current tight end is, you're missing the boat. Gesicki is outstanding.

I believe he should be the pick. Never would I have said draft a TE in the first round period but let me tell you this kid is going to be special. He doesn’t even look 6’6 yet he is , he’s so athletic, he has speed, great hands, runs incredibly fluid. I can’t explain wtf I’m watching when I look at his highlights. That shouldn’t be possible for a 6’6 guy. I’m all in on Pitts. I love devonta smith but this kid should be the pick. Sadly Grier and company are terrible at drafting so I doubt this happens. Would love to hear finheavens opinion on the kid. Phenomenal talent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom