Kyle Pitts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Pitts

Gesicki and Pitts with DeVante Parker and a dynamic playmaker like Waddle could be very fun to watch.
No doubt. I would be floored if Miami took Piits with the Houston pick and, unfortunately, I think he'll be long gone by the time the Dolphins pick again in round 1.

But, if Miami trades down from that Houston spot, Pitts could be in play.

Like a lot of people have lost some friends and family to COVID. Glad you are still around, as that crossed my mind! Missed your take on the NFL draft and all your well-thought out posts. How excited are you about Tua?

I'm really sorry for your losses, SF. This whole thing has been awful. Definitely didn't mean to cause any concern. I've just been working unprecedented (for me) hours this year. Not complaining, I'm very lucky compared to many.

I'm so excited for Tua and Flores! With that combo, the sky is the limit. I think Miami will have trouble keeping up with the best teams with the current group of WR's, but I think they can beat anyone. And, if Miami adds some juice there, I think they'll be in position to seriously compete in 2021.

I thought Tua looked pretty good against the Rams - disagreed with people who thought he played bad. And, he couldn't have played much better than he did vs Arizona. He's just so sharp.

I'm really sorry for your losses, SF. This whole thing has been awful. Definitely didn't mean to cause any concern. I've just been working unprecedented (for me) hours this year. Not complaining, I'm very lucky compared to many.

I'm so excited for Tua and Flores! With that combo, the sky is the limit. I think Miami will have trouble keeping up with the best teams with the current group of WR's, but I think they can beat anyone. And, if Miami adds some juice there, I think they'll be in position to seriously compete in 2021.

I thought Tua looked pretty good against the Rams - disagreed with people who thought he played bad. And, he couldn't have played much better than he did vs Arizona. He's just so sharp.
If I were Grier, I take two wide receivers fairly early. It's a nice draft for the position and Miami could load up around Parker.

Thanks for your kind words and, again, glad to have you back.

Pitts is going to be very good. However, this draft has Pitts, Jordan, and Friermuth. I am drafting my stud WR in the first rd, and getting one of these in the 2nd rd. Obviously Pitts will most likely be gone, but getting Chase or Smith in the first and Jordan/Friermuth in the 2nd is better than Pitts in the first, and some WR in the 2nd

I won't be surprised if we take two wide receivers, but... I will be somewhat surprised if we take two early. Taking two early would freeze them to our roster and make them uncuttable. They'd never pass through waivers without being picked up.

I think it more likely that we take one early... then, on day 3, look for one that has slid down the board. Like we did with Kindley.

Look at what New England did with Gronk and Hernandez. I wouldn't dismiss it if I were Grier.
Gronkowski was a pretty darn good blocker. Putting two tight ends on the field who can't block the position nullifies the strategic advantage.

I will say this again after yet another Pitts TD, I'm not letting this guy get past us, he's just too good. There's not a bigger mismatch, we need WRs but this guy is the big time weapon we need more. Trading Gesicki if we need too (who for me has been somewhat of a disappointment this year).

Back
Top Bottom