Lets assume everything goes as planned: what do we do with the two 1st rounders? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets assume everything goes as planned: what do we do with the two 1st rounders?

If everything goes to plan, that means Eichenberg and Jackson developed they way we hoped. I’m not going OL in that case. I’m looking at CB, to prepare for the loss of Jones or Howard at some point in the next couple seasons and likely another pass rusher

CB and versatile DB. Cam Smith and Battle/Dent.

I’m hoping mcdaniel decides he wants his own Fred Warner in the middle.

But I’m kinda doubting it as long as the current dc and scheme is in the building.

Plus I don’t know if the draft even has a true every down difference maker Mike to offer

On a side note, I think I have mentioned before that circumstances and I see a lot of things the same on here. Take a look who he has on his page. I am going to call it right now that Christian Wilkins is a definite lock for a Pro Bowl appearance this season! Like I said, circumstances and I see this game the same. Now, just please don't judge me and hate me for that! :lol:

It starts with Will Anderson Jr.

If Miami has to use both 1st and a 2nd to get him, it would be worth it.

OL has been a constant need.

X and Byron are getting up there in age as well.

If Jalen Carter is available he would be a great addition helping the DL to apply pressure up the middle.

Because those picks aren't high value in today's game, and Rd1 contracts are, relatively, not all that attractive for those positions. Most of the league uses a RBBC approach to one extent or another. It's the way it is in the modern game, and it is logical from a couple different perspectives.

As far as LB, I wouldn't say it's true of all teams, but in our current scheme/philosophy we are continually rotating guys situationally, as well as employing "package" substitutions with the entire front 7.

There just aren't that many "3 down" backs, or LBs today.
What about Parsons?

OL needs some more juice. The only guys we got really worth a damn have either been paid or will be needing paid soon. Can’t have 4-5 guys on secondary contracts w/ all the other big contracts we got on the books. Gotta find some value there

Back
Top Bottom