Lynn for OC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lynn for OC

Would you like to share your thoughts?
Just want to know.

May be Lynn is not your initial choice?

Well for one if the argument is wanting an experience OC he doesn't have much experience. Not that that's a deal breaker, but I'm not a fan of banking an offense on a guy whose been Rex Ryan's top deputy on offense

Look at Herbert. Thats enough.

Look at his record too...Lol!

Points to a former HC that doesn't know when to pass, when to run, how to manage a game etc.

Give me a proven winner anyday.

Look at his record too...Lol!

Points to a former HC that doesn't know when to pass, when to run, how to manage a game etc.

Give me a proven winner anyday.
A proven winner tend to keep his job.
Proven in college level is not proven in pro level.

Terrible HC who was truly awful with situational Football decisions.

I mean AWFUL.

I like him as an OC.

Some guys are just meant to be OC's or DC's and not HC's.

The Fins need to target a guy who understands Tua's strengths and weaknesses and will build an Offense around his strengths.

KC Quarterbacks/passing game coordinator Mike Kafka would be my choice but he is probably in line for the OC job there once Bieniemy gets a HC gig.

i forgot about the clock management. You are right absolutely dreadful

Has he called plays before? I’m seriously asking.
To answer my own question, I think he may have called plays during his time with Buffalo after Rex Ryan got fired and he was elevated from RBs Coach to Interim OC/HC. Don’t remember how he did but he got hired by the Chargers that offseason

What has Anthony Lynn done that merits him being considered for the offensive coordinator job? I feel that it would be a big mistake. Nice guy, but bad coach.

Please no retreads, get a young up and coming position coach.

Back
Top Bottom