Mandatory Minicamp 06/16/21 | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandatory Minicamp 06/16/21

Absolutely nowhere on that site do they factor in whether the ball was underthrown. Read the article.

Did the ball hit him in the hands before the defender picked it off?

That's it.

You're trying too hard man. Let it go.

"Next, we subtract those interceptions that were tipped by receivers into the hands of defenders (as established in 2017, these plays can be thought of as Matt Ryan specials)."

You are confused. The ball wasn't "tipped by Grant into the hands of the defender." The ball was underthrown and broken up by the defender into the hands of the defender. Very different things. Remember, of course they apply the same standards to everyone else. I'm sure you are right though, and this website is just another TuA HaTer1!!

Or maybe Tua just isn't all that accurate with the football:

"Next, we subtract those interceptions that were tipped by receivers into the hands of defenders (as established in 2017, these plays can be thought of as Matt Ryan specials)."

You are confused. The ball wasn't "tipped by Grant into the hands of the defender." The ball was underthrown and broken up by the defender into the hands of the defender. Very different things. Remember, of course they apply the same standards to everyone else. I'm sure you are right though, and this website is just another TuA HaTer1!!

I'm sure I don't need to tell you the difference between judging accuracy based on results which factor in the ability of the receiver and judging whether it was a catchable ball, right?

Right?

It was tipped.

Another stat, similar story. Tua ranked 30th out of 31 QBs (2nd worst) in interceptable pass rate:

Another stat, similar story. Tua ranked 30th out of 31 QBs (2nd worst) in interceptable pass rate:

Are you under the mindset that Tua's rookie season is his ceiling and that is going to be his level of play for the rest of his career?

Seriously, what are you trying to prove?

Are you under the mindset that Tua's rookie season is his ceiling and that is going to be his level of play for the rest of his career?

I honestly think he is not a Dolphins fan. I am not saying that as a joke. I really think that he is trolling us. And doing a good job of it with all of these ridiculous stats.

He is trying to prove he doesnt like Tua. Because for all we know, those stats posted wont be related to anything this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom