Marcus Vick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick

kastofsna120 said:
yup, going back to my original point...

whats your orignal point? i must be missing it.

i was saying with my kingsbury comment that bring up the fact that joey harrington has more yards means nothing.

kastofsna120 said:
you are. why would i like them? they're boring
your joking right? I don't think so but I hope you are because running QBs are some of the more exciting players in football, they make plays out of nothing and they break peoples ankles

Nappy Roots said:
whats your orignal point? i must be missing it.

i was saying with my kingsbury comment that bring up the fact that joey harrington has more yards means nothing.

then how do you explain Vinny accounting for more TD's than Vick? I dont think someone should be considered a lethal weapon when a 40 yr old QB with limited mobility puts more points up than someone with such an arsenal of skills like Vick .

Vick is exciting, but i wouldnt consider him a top tier QB. He puts fans in the seats, but i see more Randall Cunningham than Johnny Unitas to him.

If you want to hang wins on him, i'd remind you of the other 51 guys out there on the team. They might contribute a lil too. No one person does all the winning.

nick1 said:
your joking right? I don't think so but I hope you are because running QBs are some of the more exciting players in football, they make plays out of nothing and they break peoples ankles

Theyre shooting stars. Look up Vince Evans.

A QB that looks to run instead of letting a play develop when possible is always an injury waiting to happen. See Vick 2 years ago in the preseason injury.

MoFinz said:
then how do you explain Vinny accounting for more TD's than Vick? I dont think someone should be considered a lethal weapon when a 40 yr old QB with limited mobility puts more points up than someone with such an arsenal of skills like Vick .

Vick is exciting, but i wouldnt consider him a top tier QB. He puts fans in the seats, but i see more Randall Cunningham than Johnny Unitas to him.

If you want to hang wins on him, i'd remind you of the other 51 guys out there on the team. They might contribute a lil too. No one person does all the winning.

your not serious right? cliff kingsbury threw for more TDs than them all.......

Nappy Roots said:
your not serious right? cliff kingsbury threw for more TDs than them all.......

The topic switched to Mike, not Marcus right now. Re-read post #7
Were talking NFL stats last season.....do try and keep up :lol:

MoFinz said:
The topic switched to Mike, not Marcus right now. Re-read post #7
Were talking NFL stats last season.....do try and keep up :lol:

:shakeno: im ******ed.

nick1 said:
nah, it's horrible to watch for me. i like to see strategy and perfection and execution. not some guy who can't read a defense giving up and just running around. they might as well just run the option or wishbone or some other simple high school thing

nick1 said:
I've been reading some of your posts and it seems to me that you don't like Marcus Vick because of his past issues

I said he will play in the NFL....that isn't liking him??? :shakeno:

I don't like the PERSON he is. The player he is fine. He will be in the NFL, not as a QB, but in the league.

MikeO said:

I don't like the PERSON he is. The player he is fine. He will be in the NFL, not as a QB, but in the league.

marcus will likely be the first qb off the board in '07 mike, he'll be a qb.

MikeO said:

he will be good in the NFL as a QB

kastofsna120 said:
he'll be a QB in the NFL, but he won't be good ;)
I guess you don't think Michael Vick is good than, nevermind his career winning percentage in the NFL

kastofsna120 said:
he'll be a QB in the NFL, but he won't be good ;)

Michael Vick has been in the pro bowl in the past few years. Marcus Vick looks like he has more touch on the ball then his brother and probably might have better accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom